晚9点 :: Article

The.Matrix.Revolutions.2003



什么也找不到,舰长

I got nothing, Sir.

找不到奈奥比和高斯的踪迹

No sign of Niobe or Ghost.

只看到一些蓝色药丸状的东西

Nothin' but blue pills.

我们应该进入母体找他们吗?

Should we jack in and try to contact them?

不用了,很可能他们已经完了

It won't matter, my gut says they're down.

那我们应该回去!不行,如果那艘 战舰仍能飞行,我们还需要用到它

Then we should start back. No, if that ship can still fly, we need it.

就怕你会这么说

I was afraid you were gonna say that.

仔细查看每一个管道、窟窿和裂口 大范围搜索…

Search every pipe, every hole, every crack we know. Sweep as wide as possible...

…速度要快

...as fast as possible.

舰长,这些线路上布满了乌贼

Captain, these lines are crawling with calamari.

最好能尽快找到他们

The sooner we find them, the better.

吃点东西吧

Thought you could use something to eat

谢谢你

Thank you

有什么变化吗?

Any change?

没有

No.

他的情况怎么样? 他很好

How's he? He's gonna be fine.

至少在他醒来之前,他都会很好的

At least until he wakes up.

这是什么意思?

What do you mean?

舰长要找他问话

Captain has some questions for him.

希望他早已知道怎样交待吧

He had better have some good answers.

留意过这些伤痕吗?

You see these cuts?

我想是他自己弄伤的

I think they're self-inflicted.

为何会这样? 可能他疯了吧

Why? VDTs maybe.

我也不清楚

I don't know.

不过,正如我刚才所说…

But like I said...

他最好能给舰长满意的答复

The answer had better be good.

罗伦,麻烦你再在整个母体内搜索一遍

Roland, I'd like to run another search through the Matrix.

搜索什么?

For what?

搜索尼欧的踪迹

For Neo.

他有可能在母体内吗? 他并没有连进母体

How can he be in the Matrix, Sir? He's not plugged in.

就当是满足我的需要吧

Please, for me.

这一点一直令我迷惑不解 什么?

This is what keeps bothering me. What?

他的脑电波并不象是昏迷的人

His neural patterns don't read like someone who's in a coma.

他的脑电波状况一直都这样,真是奇怪

The strange thing is, I see these patterns all the time.

在哪见过吗?

Where?

进入母体的人就这样

On someone jacked in.

什么也没找到

A big bubkis, nada.

他不在那里

He's not in there.

舰长,有预测结果了 还要用多少时间?

Sir, I got the projections. How long?

根据切入点和刚才的速度

Based on the point of entry and the past speed, it looks...

乌贼军团大概会在二十个小时内到达锡安

...like the machines will be in Zion in just 20 hours.

去得太快了

Jesus H. Christ.

好了,我们得布署行动

Alright lets move with a purpose.

AK 到上层去,监控全像探测仪

AK get upstairs, I want you on holographics.

摩斯,预备好战舰前后的枪炮 随时装备开火

Mauser, I want forward and aft guns manned at all times.

战舰要以最低能耗的方式前进

Make sure we're running on as few pads as possible.

好的,我照办

Yes, Sir.

嘿!嘿!

Hey! Hey!

有电话

You got a call!

我是接线员

Operator.

是守护天使打来的

It's Seraph.

先知要我告诉你们

I bring word from the Oracle.

你们必须马上过来

You must come at once.

早安

Good morning.

你是谁?

Who are you?

我叫莎蒂,而你叫尼欧

My name is Sati. Your name is Neo.

我爸爸说没想到会在这里碰到你

My papa says you're not supposed to be here.

他说你一定是迷路了 你是不是迷路了,尼欧?

He says you must be lost. Are you lost Neo?

我现在在什么地方?

Where am I?

这里是火车站

This is the train station.

这里不是母体么?

But this isn't the Matrix?

火车要去的地方才是母体 我们一家人正要去母体

That's where the train goes, that's where we're going.

可是你不能跟我们一起去

But you cannot go with us.

为什么不能?

Why not?

他不会让你去的

He won't let you.

谁不让我去?

Who won't?

那个列车员,我不喜欢他…

The Trainman, I don't like him...

…可是我爸爸说我们必须听命于他

...but my papa says we have to do what the Trainman says.

否则他会将我们永远遗弃在这里

Or else he will leave us here for ever and ever.

莫费思、崔妮蒂

Morpheus, Trinity.

谢谢你们前来

Thank you for coming.

活了这么久,我领悟到一个道理…

One thing I've learned in all my years...

就是我们总是无法随心所欲

...is that nothing ever works out just the way we want it to.

你是谁?

Who are you?

我是先知

I'm the Oracle.

说起来一言难尽,令人伤感

I wish there was an easier way to get through this but there ain't.

有些事情无可避免,我也很无奈

I'm sorry this had to happen.

很抱歉,我得附体在别人的身上 来跟你们会面

I'm sorry I couldn't be sitting here like you remember me.

没想到会弄成这个地步

But it wasn't meant to be.

发生什么事了?

What happened?

我作出了选择,而为了这个选择…

I made a choice. And that choice cost me more...

…我必须付出沉重代价

...than I wanted it to.

什么选择?

What choice?

选择帮助你们,指引尼欧

To help you, to guide Neo.

如果想知道所作的选择是否明智…

Now, since the real test for any choice...

…就看你是否会仍然选择那样做

...is having to make the same choice again...

在清楚知道将会付出什么代价的情况下

...knowing full well what it might cost...

我对所作出的选择充满信心

...I guess I feel pretty good about that choice...

因为我现在仍然选择这样做

...'cause here I am, at it again.

你知道尼欧的情况吗?

Do you know what happened to Neo?

知道

Yes.

他被困在真实世界和 母体世界之间的分界处

He's trapped in a place between this world and the machine world.

这个交界处 由一个叫“列车员”的程序监管

The link is controlled by a program called the Trainman.

他常常偷运程序进出母体

He used to smuggle programs in and out of the Matrix.

如果他比你们早发现尼欧的话

If he finds out where Neo is before you get to him...

那我们要达成目的,就不容易了

...then I'm afraid our choices are going to become difficult.

为什么?

Why?

因为列车员为之工作的人

Because of who the Trainman works for.

梅罗纹奇

The Merovingian.

他悬赏追杀你们 你们要随时保持警惕

He's placed a bounty on your lives. You must be careful at all times.

守护天使知道怎样找到那个列车员 他会陪同你们一起去

Seraph knows how to find the Trainman, he'll go with you.

这些年来,都是他保护我

For years he has protected me.

希望他也能保护你们

I hope he can do the same for you.

请跟我来吧

Please, follow me.

先知

Oracle.

莫费思,我知道你在想什么

I know Morpheus.

你心中布满疑团,顾虑重重

I can see you're filled with doubt, clouded by uncertainty.

发生了这么多事情…

After everything that has happened...

你叫我怎样相信你?

How can you expect me to believe you?

我并没有指望要你相信我

I don't.

我只想达成我做出的选择

I expect just what I've always expected.

相不相信我

For you to make up your own damn mind.

由你自己决定

Believe me or don't.

我所能做的就是告诉你 你的朋友身陷险境…

All I can do is to tell you that your friend is in trouble...

…他需要你们的帮助

...and he needs your help.

他需要我们的帮助

He needs all our help.

你是母体里的人吗?

Are you from the Matrix?

是的…不是

Yes. No.

只是曾经进入过母体而已

I mean I was.

那你为什么离开母体呢?

Why did you leave?

我不得不离开 我也是不得不离开

I had to. I had to leave my home too.

莎蒂,过来

Sati, come here darling.

不要打扰那个可怜的人

Leave the poor man in peace.

好的,爸爸

Yes papa.

真抱歉,她总是很好奇

I am sorry, she's still very curious.

我认识你 对,我们在法国人的餐馆碰过面

I know you. Yes, in the restaurant of the Frenchman.

我叫拉玛·肯德拉 这是我的妻子卡玛拉

I'm Rama-Kandra. This is my wife Kamala.

女儿莎蒂

My daughter Sati.

见到你非常荣幸

We are most honoured to meet you.

你们是被编写出来的程序

You are programs.

是啊!我是发电厂系统管理员程序 负责将资源再生利用

Oh yes! I'm the power plant systems manager for recycling operations.

我的妻子是互动软件程序员程序 她构思过很多精彩的创意

My wife is an interactive software programmer. She's highly creative.

你在这里干什么? 你并不是这里的人

What are you doing here? You do not belong here.

卡拉玛!唉呀,真不好意思

Kamala! Goodness, I apologize.

我妻子的说话方式比较直率

My wife can be very direct.

不要紧

It's ok.

我并不知道我为何在这里

I don't have an answer.

我甚至连这里是什么地方也不知道

I don't even know where 'here' is.

这里哪也不是

This place is nowhere.

只是你的世界和我们世界的分界处而已

It is between your world and our world.

那个列车员是谁? 他是法国人的手下

Who's the Trainman? He works for the Frenchman.

好象我早知道你会这样说…

Why did I know you were going to say that...

那个法国人很记仇

The Frenchman does not forget.

而且有仇必报

And he does not forgive.

你清楚他的为人? 我只知道该知道的东西

You know him? I know only what I need to know.

如果你想拿些我们这个世界 独有的东西到你的世界…

I know that if you want to take something from our world into your world...

你就得靠那个法国人帮忙

...that does not belong there, you must go to the Frenchman.

那你来这里就是 找那个法国人帮忙吗?

Is that what you are doing here?

拉玛,别再说了! 我不想对人家冷酷无情

Rama, please! I do not want to be cruel Kamala.

他可能以后再也见不到其他人了

He may never see another face for the rest of his life.

不好意思

I'm sorry.

刚才的问题,你不用回答了

You don't have to answer that question.

不要紧

No, I don't mind.

答案很简单

The answer is simple.

我深爱我的女儿

I love my daughter very much.

在我心中她是最美丽的

I find her to be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

可是在我们属于的那个世界中 我无法让她免受伤害

But where we're from that is not enough.

因为每个被编写出来的程序都要有其用途

Every program that is created must have a purpose.

如果没有用途,那么就会被删除

If it does not, it is deleted.

我找那个法国人,是为了救我女儿

I went to the Frenchman to save my daughter.

你仍不明白吗? 我只是从未…

You do not understand? I just have never...

…从未听说过程序也会有爱

Heard a program speak of love.

爱是人类才有的感情

It's a human emotion.

不,爱只是一个字

No, it's a word.

字面下所体现的亲密关系才是最重要的

What matters is the connection the word implies.

我能感觉到,你正深爱着某个人

I see that you are in love.

为了爱情天长地久 你愿意牺牲些什么吗?

Can you tell me what you would give to hold on to that connection?

我的一切

Anything.

那可能你来这里的原因跟我一样

Then perhaps the reason you're here, isn't so different from the reason I'm here.

就是他

That's him.

滚开!不要靠近我!

Get away! Get away from me!

我们不是来找麻烦的

We don't want trouble.

滚得远远的 我们需要你的帮助

Get the hell away from me! We need your help.

我帮不了你 谁也帮不了你

I can't help you. No one can help you.

糟糕

Oh, no.

妈的

Damn it.

火车什么时候到?

When is the train due?

已经晚点了

It's already late.

不过列车员是不会迟到的

It's not like the Trainman to be late.

火车迟到跟我有关吗?

You think it has something to do with me?

我说不定 这种事谁也不清楚

I cannot say. Who knows such thing?

只有先知才知道吧 你认识先知?

Only the Oracle. You know the Oracle?

所有人都认识先知

Everyone knows the Oracle.

在遇到那个法国人之前我曾经请教过她

I consulted with her before i met with the Frenchman.

她答应在我们父女分开后 替我照顾女儿

She promised she would look after Sati after we said goodbye.

分开?

Goodbye?

你不跟她一起吗?

You're not staying with her?

那是不可能的事

It is not possible.

我们跟那个法国人的协议 只安排了我女儿一人而已

Our arrangement with the Frenchman was for our daughter only.

我跟我妻子必须回去

My wife and I must return to our world.

为什么?

Why?

这是我们的宿命

That is our karma.

你相信宿命?

You believe in karma?

宿命跟爱一样,只是一个字眼

Karma is a word, like love.

一种表达出 “我来这世上有何任务”的方式

A way of saying 'what I'm here to do'.

我并不埋怨宿命

I do not resent my karma.

我安于宿命,感谢它让我能拥有 贤慧的妻子,漂亮的女儿

I'm grateful for it, grateful for my wonderful wife, for my beautiful daughter.

她们是宿命对我的恩赐,作为回报 我必须做好宿命交给我的任务

They are gifts. And so I do what I must do to honour them.

爸爸,火车来了! 是啊!拿好行李!

Papa, the train! Yes! Find your bag!

快点!

Quickly!

我来帮你拿行李吧

Can I carry that for you?

好的

All right.

快点吧!已经迟到了!

Hurry it up! I'm late!

你是谁? 他是我的朋友

Who are you? He is a friend.

拉玛! 我认得你

Rama! I know you.

你就是他们要找的人

So that's what they wanted.

我需要回去

I need to get back.

你要什么我都可以给你

I'll pay you whatever you want.

无论如何我都要上这列火车

One way or another I'm getting on this train.

不行、不行、不行、不行

Oh no, no, no, no, no.

你得留在这里,除非梅罗纹奇改口

You're gonna stay right here until the Merovingian says different.

如果我认识他,我会向他提议 那你将永远留在这里

If I know him, you're gonna be here for a long, long time.

我并不想伤害你

I don't wanna hurt you.

你还不知道吧,这里是我建造的

You don't get it. I built this place.

在这里,我说什么就是什么 想怎样就怎样

Down here I make the rules. Down here I make the threats.

在这里,我就是上帝

Down here, I'm God.

不想跟他留在这里,就快上车

Get on the train or you're gonna stay here with him.

我们应该回去找先知指点一下

We should return to the Oracle. She will know what to do.

不用了

No.

我们自己就有对策

We know what has to be done.

可恶!

Shit!

你真会开玩笑

You gotta be kidding.

真没想到,没有翅膀的天使来了

Holy shit. It's wingless.

我明白了,你一定是来找死的

I get it. You must be ready to die.

我是来找他谈谈的

I need to speak with him.

你想进去…

Only way you're getting through this door...

…那要看你是否打得过我

...is over my big dead ass.

那就这么定了

So be it.

在俱乐部,不允许带武器进去

There are no weapons allowed in the club.

电梯底下有个衣帽寄存处 那里有位服务小姐

At the bottom of this elevator there is a coat-check girl.

如果我们幸运 那里只有一个守卫

And if we're lucky, one man for checking weapons.

如果我们运气背呢?

And if we're unlucky?

那就会有很多守卫

There will be many men.

我可以为您…? 噢,天啊

Can I take your...? Oh my God.

他妈的见鬼了

What in the hell?

真难以置信

I don't believe this.

嘿!

Hey!

嘿!

Hey!

原来是无翼天使 这个浪子回头了

The prodigal child returns. L' ange sans ailes. (The angel without wings)

守护天使,你是来领赏金的吗?

Are you here for the bounty, Seraph?

告诉我,你们的枪里有多少颗子弹?

Tell me, how many bullets are there in those guns?

虽然我不知道 但应该不够杀光这里的人吧

I don't know, but I don't think you have enough.

我们只想谈谈 噢,好啊

We only want to talk. Oh, yes.

你当然很想和我谈谈 你拼死闯进来也是为了这个

I'm sure you do. You have fought through hell to do so.

好吧,我会把我的计划告诉你们

Yes. I'll tell you what I'll do.

把枪放下,我答应不伤害你们

Put down the guns and I will promise you a safe passage out of here.

要保证我们三个人都安全 可以、可以…

All three of us. Oh, yes, yes...

当然没问题

Of course.

(法语) 真是令人惊讶!

Quelle bonne surpris, n'est-ce pas? (what a good surprise, isn't it?)

不久前我们才会过面…

Who could have guessed we would all be seeing each other so soon...

…谁会想到这么快又见面了? 天公造美吧

...after our last meeting? A fate too kind.

你这个叛徒把他们带到这里…

And since you, my little Judas have brought them here...

…这样看来,那个算命婆的灵魂 已经附体到其他人身上了

...I can only surmise the fortune teller has found herself another shell.

我有些失望

Disappointing.

但也是在我意料之中

But not unexpected.

我倒希望她能吸取教训

I do hope, however, she has the good manners to learn her lesson.

并且铭记有因必有果

And to remember there is no action without consequence.

如果从我这里拿了东西…

And if you take something from me...

…就得付出代价

...you will pay the price.

知道我们为何来这里吗?

You know why we are here?

真有意思,这算什么问题? 我当然知道,而且必须知道

Come now, what kind of question is this? Of course I know. It's my business to know.

有人会说这是巧合 但我并不这么认为

Some might think this is a strange coincidence, but I do not.

不过,我很想知道…

I'm curious, though, as to...

…尼欧进入母体的经过

...how it actually happened.

你知道吗? 不知道

Do you know? No.

不知道?

No?

估计也是

I did not think so.

不过最好还是先问一下

But it is always best to ask.

我们想跟你做个交易

We want to make a deal.

莫费思,你总是开门见山 好吧

Always straight to business. Uh, Morpheus? Ok.

我有你们想要的东西

I have something you want.

如果要达成交易 那你们就得有我想要的东西

To make a deal, you must have something I want.

对吧?

Yes?

现在碰巧我想要某些东西

And it so happens there is something I want.

自从我来到这里 就一直梦寐以求想得到的东西

Something I have wanted ever since I first came here.

据说不能靠强取豪夺来得到它

It is said they cannot be taken.

只能靠人家甘心施予

they can only be given.

什么东西?

What?

先知的双眼

The eyes of the Oracle.

我告诉过你们我们都受制于因果循环

I have told you before, there's no escaping the nature of the universe.

你们再次见到我就是因果循环促成的

It is that nature that has again brought you to me.

有人说这只是巧合 但我认为这是必然的结果

Where some see coincidence, I see consequence.

有人会说这只是偶然 但我认为这是…

Where others see chance, I see...

…你们需要付出的代价

...cost.

把先知的双眼拿来给我

Bring me the eyes of the Oracle.

我就会归还你们的救世主

And I will give you back your saviour.

在我看来 这个交易还是挺公平合理的

It seems a particularly fair and reasonable deal to me.

我说得对不对?

Yes? No?

我没时间陪你胡扯

I don't have time for this shit.

你不是想做个交易吗? 那么这个交易怎么样?

You wanna make a deal? How about this?

你把尼欧交还给我 不然的话,现在我们就同归于尽

You give me Neo, or we all die right here, right now.

这个交易真有意思

Interesting deal.

你真的准备好为这个男人牺牲?

You are really ready to die for this man?

无庸置疑

Believe it.

她可是说真的 必要时,她会杀掉我们全部人

She'll do it. If she has to she'll kill every one of us.

她非常爱他 热恋中的人…

She's in love. It's remarkable how similar...

…跟疯颠的人并没有什么差别

...the pattern of love is...

真令人惊讶

...to the pattern of insanity.

时间到了

Time's up.

梅罗,你如何决定?

What's it gonna be Merv?

好了,之前我能闯进这里

Ok, you got yourself in here.

那就能离开这里

You can get yourself out.

准备好接我们回去吗?

Are you ready for us?

快了,长官 我们正在清除一些攻击我们系统的旧程序

Almost, Sir. They got some pretty ancient hacks here, we're working on it.

找到尼欧了吗?

Did you find Neo?

你看不到他吗? 没有,长官

Can't you see him? No, Sir.

刚才有资料出现 但不确定是什么

We were reading something but I couldn't tell what it was.

我还不能够离开

I can't leave yet.

我必须去见她

I have to see her.

现在?

Now?

以后就没机会了

It's my last chance.

就是这样,窍门就在这里

That's it, that's the secret.

你必须双手并用 为什么?

You've got to use your hands. Why?

饼干跟其他东西一样,需要爱

Cookies need love, like everything does.

尼欧

Neo.

本想在你来访之前做好饼干

I was hoping to have these done before you got here.

噢,好了,莎蒂…

Oh, well. Sati, honey...

…该尝尝味道了

...I think it's time for a tasting.

拿去给守护天使试试 看看这些饼干做得好不好

Take the bowl to Seraph and find out if they're ready.

好的

Ok.

很高兴你能够出来 我也很高兴

I'm glad you got out. Me too.

嗯…

So...

你认得我吗? 一部分吧

Do you recognize me? A part of you.

说的是,灵魂附体后就是这样子

Yeah, that's how it works.

原来有些东西仍在,但有些东西却没有了

Some bits you lose, some bits you keep.

我照镜子的时候也认不得自己…

I don't yet recognize my face in the mirror, but...

…但我仍然喜欢吃糖果

...I still love candy.

不吃了,谢谢你

No, thank you.

还记得你初次来找我时的样子吗?

Remember what you were like when you first walked through my door?

那时你紧张得全身打颤

Jittery as a june bug.

现在再看看你气定神闲的表情

And now just look at you.

尼欧,你真的令我感到吃惊

You sure did surprise me, Neo. And you still do.

你也有很有地方让我感到吃惊

You gave me a few surprises too.

希望你得到过我的启迪吧

I hope I helped.

你帮我来到这里 但这是为了什么呢?

You helped me to get here, but my question's why.

对抗母体的战争接下去将会怎样?

Where is this going?

战争会怎样终结?

Where does it end?

我不知道 你不知道?还是不想告诉我?

I don't know. You don't know, or you won't tell me?

我跟你说过…

I told you before...

如果你不明白为什么选择那样做 你就无法参透背后的意义

no one can see beyond a choice they don't understand.

所有的人都无法参透

And I mean no one.

什么选择?

What choice?

那并不要紧

It doesn't matter.

那只是我的选择而已 我们都有自己需要做出的选择

It's my choice. I have mine to make, the same as you have yours.

你的选择是不是包括了 什么是要告诉我的,什么是要向我隐瞒的

Does that include what things to tell me and what not to tell me?

当然不是

Of course not.

那你为何没有提过母体设计师?

Then why didn't you tell me about the architect?

没有提过锡安以及在我之前的救世主?

Why didn't you tell me about Zion, the Ones before me?

为什么不把真相告诉我?

Why didn't you tell me the truth?

因为那时候时机未到

Because it wasn't time for you to know.

时机是由谁决定的?

Who decided it wasn't time?

你知道是谁

You know who.

认识自己

KNOW THYSELF

原来时机决定于我

I did.

那我想现在是时候去了解更多的事情了

Then I think it's time for me to know a few more things.

我也想了解更多的事

So do I.

为何我的灵魂可以脱离身驱 独自进入母体

Tell me how I separated my mind from my body without jacking in.

为何我只用念力就能击退乌贼

Tell me how I stopped four sentinels by thinking it.

告诉我发生了什么事

Tell me just what the hell is happening to me.

救世主的力量横跨母体和真实两个世界

The power of the One extends beyond this world.

他的力量可穿越母体,到达他诞生的地方

It reaches from here all the way back to where it came from.

诞生的地方?

Where?

代码之源,在你抗击那些乌贼时 你就感受到了

The Source, that's what you felt when you touched those sentinels.

当时你并没有想到会有那种力量

But you weren't ready for it.

你本来应该被杀死的

You should be dead.

但很显然你命不该绝

But apparently you weren't ready for that either.

母体设计师说如果在午夜前 我还没回到代码之源…

The architect told me that if I didn't return to the Source...

…锡安就会被毁掉

...Zion would be destroyed by midnight tonight.

别这样说…

Please...

可能我们都参透不了自己的选择…

You and I may not be able to see beyond our own choices...

…但那个设计师也参透不了

...but that man can't see past any choice.

为什么不能? 他对那些选择一无所知,当然无法参透

Why not? He doesn't understand them. He can't.

对他来说 那些选择就象是方程式里的变数

To him they're variables in an equation.

必须将它们一一解开,再对立平衡 这就是他的目的…

One at a time each variable must be solved and countered. That's his purpose.

…令方程式平衡起来

To balance the equation.

那你的目的呢?

What's your purpose?

令方程式不平衡

To unbalance it.

为什么?

Why?

你这样做的目的是什么?

What do you want?

目的跟你一样,尼欧

I want the same thing you want Neo.

为了达成目的我将和你并肩作战

And I'm willing to go as far as you are to get it.

结束母体和真实世界之战

The end of the war.

这场战争会结束吗?

Is it going to end?

总会结束的

One way or another.

能够保住锡安吗?

Can Zion be saved?

不好意思,这个问题我也说不准

I'm sorry I don't have the answer to that question, but...

如果要找答案的话…

If there's an answer...

…只有一个地方可以找到

...there's only one place you're going to find it.

什么地方?

Where?

你知道在什么地方

You know where.

不过如果你找不到答案…

And if you can't find the answer...

那全人类都将失去明天

...then I'm afraid there may be no tomorrow for any of us.

那是什么意思?

What does that mean?

万物只要有开始…

Everything that has a beginning...

…就必有结束

...has an end.

我看到末日来临

I see the end coming.

世界一片黑暗

I see the darkness spreading.

万物被灭绝

I see death.

而你就是能阻挡他的人

And you are all that stands in his way.

史密斯,不用多久…

Smith. Very soon...

…“他”就会拥有摧毁这个世界的力量

...he's going to have the power to destroy this world.

“他”不止会摧毁人类世界…

But I believe he won't stop there, he can't.

…还会摧毁所有的一切

He won't stop until there's nothing left at all.

那个“他”是谁? “他”就是你

What is he? He is you.

你自己的对立面、负面

Your opposite. Your negative.

这就是方程式为求平衡的结果

The result of the equation trying to balance itself out.

万一我不能阻止他呢?

And if I can't stop him?

尼欧,无论怎样…

One way or another, Neo...

…这场战争会结束的

...this war is going to end.

今晚,母体和真实世界的命运 就取决于你们谁胜谁负了

Tonight, the future of both worlds will be in your hands or in his.

感觉怎么样?

How are you feeling?

还好吧

Are you alright?

我需要一点时间

I need time.

可以理解 罗伦舰长

That figures. Captain Roland.

什么事?美琪 班尼他醒了

What's up Maggie? Bane is. He's conscious.

好啊,他可能会帮我们解开一些谜团

Good. Maybe he's got some answers.

味道真好

I love that smell.

这种味道我无法忘记

I sure am gonna miss it.

先知 我知道

Oracle. I know, I know.

莎蒂,小宝贝…

Sati, honey...

拿些饼干,和守护天使走吧 我可以回来吗?我很想回来

Take a few cookies and go with Seraph. Can I come back? I would like to come back.

当然可以回来 那我们明天见

I would like that too. Then I'll see you tomorrow.

希望明天仍能相见吧,小宝贝

I hope so honey, I hope so.

守护天使,我很害怕

I'm scared Seraph.

跟我来

Come.

他正跟随着我们

He's following us.

噢,好久不见了

Well, well, it's been a long time.

印象中,你行动迅速,很难追踪 我打败过你

I remember chasing you was like chasing a ghost. I have beaten you before.

是啊,不过你也明白 现在的情况已有所不同

Yes, true, but as you can see, things are a little different now.

你一定是最后一个流亡者 先知跟我说过你

And you must be the last exile. The Oracle told me about you.

真的吗?

Really?

她说我怎样? 她说你是个坏蛋

What did she say about me? That you're a bad man.

噢,其实我也不是那么坏

Oh, I'm not so bad...

只是你不了解我而已

...once you get to know me.

聪明绝顶、料事如神的先知 我们终于见面了

The great and powerful Oracle, we meet at last.

你一直在等我来吧

I suppose you've been expecting me. Right?

没有事能令洞悉一切的先知大惊小怪 因为她无所不知

The all-knowing Oracle is never surprised. How can she be? she knows everything.

可是如果她无所不知 那她为何还留在这里?

But if that's true, then why is she here?

如果她知道我要来这里 那她为何不离开?

If she knew I was coming, why wouldn't she leave?

可能你早知道我会这样做 但也可能不知道

Maybe you knew I was going to do that, maybe you didn't.

如果你早知道的话 那表示你是故意烤那些饼干…

If you did, that means you baked those cookies and...

…再放在那个盘里来让我摔碎

...set that plate right there deliberately, purposefully.

而你现在也是故意坐在这里 等我把你干掉

Which means that you're sitting there also deliberately, purposefully.

你对莎蒂做了些什么?

What did you do with Sati?

饼干跟其他东西一样,需要爱

Cookies need love, like everything does.

你这个混蛋

You are a bastard.

就让妈妈你见识一下我这混蛋吧

You would know Mom.

尽管动手吧

Do what you are here to do.

好啊

Yes ma'am.

我真的很想解开大家的疑惑,只是…

I really wish I could help, I just...

我什么也不记得了

I don't remember any of it.

你手臂上的那些伤痕 是怎么回事?

What about the cuts on your arms?

以前就见到过那些伤痕

Those cuts are more than one day old.

是的,的确如此

Yeah, definitely.

舰长,你说得对

You're right about that, Sir.

这些伤痕象是自己弄伤的

They look like they might be self-inflicted.

可是我为什么要伤害自己呢?

But, why would I do something like that to myself?

除非我被别人附体了

Unless of course I wasn't myself.

如果我被别人附体 那个人又是谁呢?

But if I'm not me, then who am I?

为他做过精神状态检查吗? 做过了,没有问题

Has this man been tested for VDTs? Yes sir, it was negative.

但是他的脑电波活动很不正常

But he's showing a lot of unusual neural activity.

脑兴奋细胞交叉相连 最近还发现有创伤痕迹…

Some cross-synaptic firing, as well as signs of recent trauma...

以及整个脑皮层的纤维磨损

...with fresh fibrotic scarring throughout the cortex.

我想知道真相 无论如何都要让他恢复记忆

I want the truth, I don't care what it takes. Make him remember.

舰长,找到了! 找到罗格斯号?

Sir, we found her! The Logos?

是的,舰长 是该有些好消息了

Yes sir. 'Bout time we had some goddamn good news.

热量探测器有没有检测到生命迹象?

Are the thermals picking up any signs of life?

没有,舰长. 什么也没发现

No sir. Nothing yet.

我们的战舰怎么样? 全像探测仪显示舰身完好无损

What about the ship? Holographic says the hull's intact.

就在这降落吧,派一个人留守舰尾炮塔

Drop her down, and keep a man in the rear turret.

好的,舰长

Yes, Sir.

尽快全面地检查那艘战舰是否损坏

Get a full diagnostic on that ship as fast as humanly possible.

舰长,要保持警惕 那些混蛋乌贼常常神出鬼没的

Careful sir, the squids are sneaky bastards.

这里面可能有陷阱

Could be a trap.

那是什么声音?

What was that?

大伙不用检查了 这艘战舰只是没有能源而已

You can put that shit away boys, all she needs is a jump.

奈奥比

Niobe.

莫费思

Morpheus.

你还好吧? 我很好

Are you alright? Yes, I'm fine.

自从…我们就豪无头绪

We didn't know what happened after...

对不起

I'm sorry.

没关系

It's ok...

我也很高兴能重逢

I'm happy to see you too.

你们救出尼欧了吗? 救出了

Did you get Neo out? Yes.

你是怎么知道的? 先知说的

How did you know about that? The Oracle.

你见过她? 就在那些乌贼发现我们之前

You saw her? Just before the Sentinels found us.

她跟你说了什么?

What did she tell you?

都是那些她经常挂在嘴边的话

The same things she always does.

但那些话却是我必须知道的

Exactly what I needed to hear.

最多十二个小时,乌贼军团就会突破城墙

In less than 12 hours the machines will breach the dock walls.

从做过的各种模拟测试来看 一旦乌贼军团攻进城内…

Every simulation we've run, we've seen that once the machines are inside the city...

…我们生存的机会就很渺茫

...the odds of our survival decrease dramatically.

因此我们的首要任务就是…

Thus our primary objective must be to destroy...

…一有钻头钻进外墙 马上将它摧毁或者废掉

...or disable the diggers inside the dock.

这样做也许就能永远将它们挡在城墙之外

If we can do that, perhaps we can prevent them from ever reaching the city.

如果它们攻了进来…

If not, the only place we would be able to mount an...

能够作坚固防御的地方就只有神殿入口

...effective defense would be at the entrance of the Temple.

由于入口狭窄,那些乌贼无法进来…

It's small enough that it would force them into a bottleneck...

这样我们就能将剩余的防守力量 集中起来,共同迎敌

...allowing us to concentrate the remainder of our defense.

听说你要征召更多的志愿兵

We understand that you've requested additional volunteers.



That is correct.

你打算派多少兵力…

Precisely what size of force are you planning...

…驻守战舰港口这个重要据点?精确数量

...to commit to the primary dock objective?

目前我打算用整个装甲部队和半个步兵团

Right now, the entire APU Corps and half the infantry.

半个步兵团? 议员,如果由我作主的话…

Half the infantry? If it were up to me Councillor...

我会号召所有的男人,女人和小孩…

I'd take every man, woman and child, put a gun in...

把他们武装起来 一起在战舰港口迎击敌人

...their hand and march them straight into that dock.

看来不能由你作主

Perhaps it is best that it is not up to you.

事态的发展将证明我是对的

Time will tell, Councillor.

指挥官,最后一个问题

Commander, just one more question.

尼布加尼撒号有过消息吗? 没有

Has there been word from the Nebuchadnezzar? None.

目前也不能期待它会有任何消息

And at this point there's no reason to expect there ever will be.

可能你说得对

Perhaps.

但我们仍然希望会有消息

But we can hope.

我从来不依靠希望这个东西 只从实际出发

I'm afraid hope is an indulgence I don't have time for.

姬儿,你在干什么?

Zee, what are you doing?

做炮弹

Making shells.

他们正在疏散我们这一层 我们得走了

They're evacuating our level, we have to go.

我不跟你走 什么?

I'm not going with you. What?

他们征召志愿者留守战舰港口

They've called for volunteers to hold the dock.

你们两个,呆在这里

Kids, you stay here.

姬儿,我知道你怎么想,但你不能这样做

I know how you feel, Zee, but you can't do this.

我必须这样做 为什么?

I have to. Why?

因为我爱他

Because I love him.

我爱他,他也同样爱着我

I love him the same as he loves me.

就算我跟他处境互调,他也会这样做的

And if I were out there and he were here I know what he'd do.

但你这是去送死

But you're gonna get yourself killed.

姬儿,你这样做并不理智

It's crazy Zee.

可能是吧

Maybe it is.

但你扪心自问,如果换了是道瑟…

But ask yourself, if it were Dozer, you knew the only...

…而你跟他重逢的唯一机会是 参军驻守战舰港口

...chance you had to see him again was to hold the dock.

你会怎么做?

What would you do?

做炮弹吧

Make shells.

这是怎么回事?

What the shit is going on over here?

一个小意外,长官

An accident, sir.

刚才没看路,真不好意思

I didn't see, sorry.

你是谁? 我是志愿军

Who the hell are you? A unit volunteer sir.

象你这种瘦弱的人 也想到我的部队当志愿兵?

What's a pod-born pencil-neck like you doing volunteering for my corps?

我只想出一份力,长官

I wanna do my part, sir!

我们得保卫战舰港口

We gotta hold the dock.

你这小子多大了?

How old are you, kid?

十八岁 你应说十六岁,我才会相信

Eighteen. Should have said sixteen, I might have believed that!

好吧,我十六岁 够十八岁的人才能参加部队

Ok, I'm sixteen. Minimum age for the corps is 18.

十六岁不够格

Sixteen's too young.

那些乌贼军团可不管我多少岁 它们杀戮起来毫不留情

Machines don't care how old I am. They'll kill me just the same.

这个倒也是

Ain't that the goddamned truth.

让我参军吧

Give me a chance, Sir.

我不会让你失望的

I won't let you down.

你要是让我失望 我会象乌贼一样教训你

You do, and you'll find me and the machines have got something in common.

好了,给点火器充电吧

Ok, charge the igniter.

战舰又可以操作了

She lives again.

你们需要跟我们联线,重装操作软件吗?

You want us to patch an uplink to reload the operations software, Sparky?

好啊,太感谢了! 顺便把舰窗也擦干净吧

Yeah, that'd be swell. Could you clean the windshield while you're at it?

已联线,我正在命令它 再次跟其他战舰联机

Uplinks are in place, I'm bringing her back online.

一切正常,不过…

Looking good, except uh...

…母体传来的东西有些不对劲

Something's wrong with the Matrix feed.

并没有什么不妥

No there's not.

你看到的跟我们一样

You're looking at what we're looking at.

这到底是怎么啦?

What the hell is going on in there?

是有些不对劲

Whatever it is, it can't be good.

乌贼军团已占领二十一号交汇处

The machines have taken Junction 21.

我们到 153 号高速线寻找突破口…

The way I see it, if we drop down from broadcast here...

…并且发动突袭,会让它们大吃一惊的

...at Interstate 153, we might surprise them.

我们先冲下去全力杀敌 再使用电磁脉冲武器

We'll go first, hammer as deep as we can, then blow our EMP.

希望能够打开一个缺口 你们就可以穿过去

Hopefully we can punch a hole big enough for you to get through.

虽然不是妙计,但这是唯一的办法

It ain't pretty, but the way I see it, it's the only way back.

不是的

No it's not.

还有其他的办法

There's another way.

看看这条援助线

A support line.

它延伸到这里

It drops down right here.

离二十一号区有一千米

A thousand meters short of 21.

幸运的话,我们可以悄悄飞进去

If we're lucky we may be able to slip down without them ever knowing.

这个不可能,那是机械运输线 在里面无法飞行

That's a mechanical line. It's impossible, no one can pilot a mechanical.

我可以

I can.

胡扯

Bullshit.

我曾在里面飞行过 奈奥比,那是很久前的事了

I've done it. That was a long time ago, Niobe.

我说到做到

I said I can do it.

那又怎样?就算你能做到 也只是你一个人能够做到

So what? If you can you'll be the only one that can.

我们可不行

There's no way we can follow you.



Hi.

时间不多了 本来我不该这么久才出来

I know time is always against us. I'm sorry that I took so long.

只是我想弄清楚 弄清楚什么?

But I wanted to be sure. Sure of what?

我知道我该做些什么了 什么?

I know what I have to do. What?

很难解释 我还是直言好了

There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just say it.

我要用到一艘战舰

I have to take one of the ships.

什么?要去哪里?

What? To go where?

去机器城

To the machine city.

这有点令人费解

I know it's difficult to understand.

并不令人费解 只是你头脑发昏

No, It's not, you're out of your goddamn mind.

我仍然得去那里 你去不了的,近一百年来…

I still have to go. You'll never make it. In 100 years...

没有战舰可以靠近它一百公里范围内

...no ship has been within a hundred kilometers of it.

你进不去的 我必须试一试

You'll never make it. I have to try.

先知叫你这样做的吗?

Is this what the Oracle has told you?

不是

No.

这样做很莽撞 你想送死的话,那就去吧

This is asinine. If you wanna kill yourself, go do it.

不过不能动用我们的战舰

But do it without wasting one of our ships.

你得相信我,我必须去

You have to believe me, I have to go.

胡扯!

Bullshit!

我是舰长 战舰该怎么用,取决于我

I am the captain of this ship, I say where it has to go!

我宁愿战舰毁掉也不让你用它

And believe me, this ship will go to hell long before I let you take it anywhere.

他驾驶我的战舰好了

He can take mine.

你不能这样做

You can't do that.

你刚才的对话令人很反感…

Don't even think of trying to tell me what I can...

…我的战舰不用你来管

...or cannot do with my ship after that little speech.

可也得考虑清楚啊 我来驾驶这艘战舰,他可以用我的战舰

But for Christ sake, Niobe. I'll pilot this ship, he can take mine.

如果我们在一小时内出发 就能追上乌贼军团到达锡安

If we leave inside the hour we should reach Zion as the machines do.

这是最好的安排

That's as good a plan as any.

这是在牺牲战舰

It's a waste. A Goddamn waste.

我和他走不同的方向

Two ships, two directions.

莫费思,这象是天意吧?

Sounds like providence, doesn't it Morpheus?

你可是从来不相信有救世主的

You've never believed in The One.

我仍然不信 那你为何这样做

I still don't. Then why are you doing this?

我相信他

I believe in him.

谢谢你

Thank you.

这注射剂有什么用处? 它能让你放轻松

What's that for? To help you relax.

有助你想起以前发生过的事

Make it easier for you to remember.

要是我不想想起呢?

What if i don't want to remember?

为什么你会不想想起?

Why would you want that?

要是我使用了电磁脉冲武器…

What if I blew that EMP?

…毁掉那些战舰…

What if I did destroy those ships and I am responsible...

…令其他同伴丧生

...for the deaths of all those men?

如果我干了这些事 我留在这里,会非常危险的

If I did that, it wouldn't be very safe for me here.

对吧?

Would it?

当然,我俩中的你也会非常危险

Of course it might not be very safe for you, either.

我准备好了

I'm ready.

崔妮蒂

Trinity.

有些话我得向你说

There's something I have to say.

有些事情你必须明白

There's something you need to understand.

我知道我该走了

I know I'm supposed to go.

除此之外…我并不知道…

But beyond that... I don't know I...

我知道 你以为你将无法回来

I know. You don't think you're coming back.

当你说该走了的时候我就感受到了

I knew it the moment you said you had to leave.

你的神情也流露出这一点

I could see it in your face.

正如你看到我时…

Just like you knew the moment you looked at me...

…就知道我会和你共赴患难

...that I was coming with you.

我感到不安,崔妮蒂 我也是

I'm scared Trin. So am I.

不安到要花十分钟才能系好一只皮靴

It took me ten minutes to buckle up one boot.

我必须告诉你,六小时前…

But I'll tell you something. Six hours ago...

…我跟梅罗纹奇说…

...I told the Merovingian I was ready...

…我愿意为你牺牲一切

...to give anything and everything for you.

你知道这六小时里发生了什么变化吗?

You know what's changed in the last 6 hours?

不知道

No.

我的心依然没变

Nothing.

装好弹药了吗? 快了,舰长

Have you finished loading that amunition? Just about, sir.

启动吧 时间紧迫

Lets move it, we're out of time.

你不留些东西给他们吗?

You're not leaving them anything?

他说不需要

He said he didn't need it.

我不说道别的话,只想祝你行动顺利

I ain't saying goodbye, I'm saying good luck.

谢谢你

Thank you.

我只希望你能知道此次的任务

I can only hope you know what you're doing.

我也在提醒自己

Me too.

能担次大任是我的荣幸

It was an honour, Sir.

能委以你大任才是我的荣幸

No, the honour's still mine.

一切就绪,舰长

We're ready sir.

出发吧

'Bout damn time.

我们出发得晚了,必须以最快速度前进

We're already late Captain, so lets hit it and hit it hard.

宝贝,再见了,好好照顾他们

Bye baby, take good care of them.

好了吗?

Ready?

引擎仍在点火

Engine's still firing.

一定是保险丝问题,我去看看

Must be a fuse, I'll check it out.

我早该料到他会叫他的女人先来

I should've known he'd send his bitch first.

班尼!

Bane!

还没有人能跟你一样,总能避过我的伤害

No one ever got away from me as many times as you did.

每次我想应该得手…

Every single time I thought it was the last.

…肯定你逃不掉的时候,你总能幸免于难

Everytime I was sure we had you, but somehow you'd slip through our fingers.

真把我气炸了

I really can't express just how aggravating that can be.

不明白你在说什么?

What are you talking about?

杀掉你,跟杀掉他一样有快感

I think I might enjoy killing you as much as killing him.

尼欧,是班尼搞的鬼,他疯了

Neo, it's Bane, he's psychotic!

你可是要付出代价的

You're gonna pay for that.

还有二十七公里

舰长,情况很不妙 什么事,AK?

Captain, we got an emergency down here. What is it AK?

美琪出事了

It's Maggie, sir.

她死了

She's dead.

是被杀的. 班尼杀了她 妈的

Murdered. I think it was Bane. Goddamn it.

我早就觉得他行为反常

I knew it. I knew he was out of his goddamn mind.

他还动用了电磁脉冲武器 没能揍他一顿真是便宜了这小子

He fired that EMP. God damn it, I should have beaten it out of him.

舰长,我们搜过了整艘战舰…

We've searched the whole ship Captain.

没发现他的踪影

He ain't here.

我知道他现在在哪 在罗格斯号上

I know where he is. The Logos.

我们得回去 来不及了

We gotta go back. Too late.

也许他们需要我们的帮助

You don't know that, what if they need our help?

太危险了 为什么?

It's too dangerous. Why?

如果班尼杀了尼欧他们 他会动用另一个电磁脉冲武器

Because if he's killed them, he will control another EMP.

事到如今,只有靠他们自己了

At this point they're on their own.

跟我们一样,什么都得靠自己

Just like us.

安德森先生…

Mr. Anderson...

…无论在真实世界还是母体世界 你都不怎么样

I see you're as predictable in this world as you are in the other.

什么? 他疯了

What? He's out of his mind.

那是因为你很肤浅,安德森先生…

It might appear that way to you, but Mr. Anderson...

…和我都明白外表可以伪装

...and I know that appearances can be deceiving.

安德森先生 不清楚发生了什么事?

Confused, Mr. Anderson?

不用多久你就会明白

It'll all become clear in a moment.

谢谢你拿枪给我 把它放下就行了

Now, thank you for bringing me the gun. You can set it down right there.

别听他的

Don't do it.

开枪吧

Shoot, shoot now.

对,开枪啊 把我们一块烧死!

Yes, shoot. Fry us. Burn us alive!

开枪吧! 如果你不开枪,他会杀了我们俩个

Do it! If you don't he'll kill us both.

瞧瞧他,知道该开枪,却下不了手

Look at him. He knows he should do it, but he won't.

他做不到的 开枪吧

He can't. Do it.

往后退,再转过身去

Back away from the gun and turn around.

放开她

Let her go.

似曾相识,对吧

Somehow familiar, isn't it?

以前也曾这样过,你和我,记得吗?

We've been here before, you and I, remember?

我印象深刻

I do

脑里浮现的全是当时的情景

I think of nothing else

你是谁? 仍然不认得我?

Who are you? Still don't recognize me?

也难怪,你藏身于这个臭皮囊中…

I admit, it's difficult to even think, encased in this rotting piece of meat.

…吸着臭气,活在受污染的环境中 当然脑筋转不快

The stink of it filling every breath, a suffocating cloud you can't escape.

真是讨厌

Disgusting.

人类的躯体就是这么脆弱,真可悲

Look at how pathetically fragile it is.

这么脆弱的物种应该被灭绝

Nothing this weak is meant to survive.

你有什么目的?

What do you want?

我的目的跟你一样

I want what you want.

对了…

Yes...

这就对了,安德森先生

That's it Mr. Anderson.

透过你那双无精打采的肉眼看事物时…

Look past the flesh, look through the soft gelatin...

…要不被事物的形体迷惑 这样才能真正认识敌人

...of these dull cow eyes, and see your enemy.

不可能的

No.

你看得没错,安德森先生

Oh, yes, Mr. Anderson.

不可能的

It can't be.

我想去哪就能到哪,想抓你就能抓到你

There's nowhere I can't go, there's nowhere I won't find you.

这是不可能的

It's impossible.

我无所不能

Not impossible.

这是必然的结果

Inevitable.

再见了,安德森先生

Goodbye Mr. Anderson.

这个就是了,没错的

This is it, it's gotta be.

糟糕!

Oh no!

但愿你还看得见吧,安德森先生

I wish you could see yourself Mr. Anderson.

盲眼救世主

The blind messiah.

你就是人类的象征,安德森先生

You're a symbol for all of your kind, Mr. Anderson.

孤立无助

Helpless.

悲惨可悯

Pathetic.

期待着得到解脱

Just waiting to be put out of your misery.

我看得到你

I can see you.

不会就此了结的,安德森先生 不会就此了结的

It's not over Mr. Anderson, it's not over.

崔妮蒂! 尼欧

Trinity! Neo.

噢,不

Oh, no.

你的眼睛

Your eyes.

我能适应的

I'll be ok.

没事的,崔妮蒂

It's alright Trin.

只是以后得靠你驾驶战舰了

But I think you're gonna have to drive.

地震仪测出乌贼军团 需要二十二分钟才能钻破城墙

Seismic's projecting 22 minutes to breach.

它们不知道我们没有电磁脉冲武器 所以它们会分批进攻

They can't know we don't have an EMP. They'll have to attack in waves.

我们集中兵力毁掉它们的钻头

Concentrate our offense on the diggers.

命令装甲部队进入战斗位置

Order the APUs into position.

好的

Yes, sir.

快点搬

Come on, move.

好了

All right.

终于到了最后的关头

This is it.

你们都知道我性格直率…

Now, you all know me,

…这一次我也是长话短说

so I'll just say this as simple as I can.

如果我们应该阵亡,那也没有什么

If it's our time to die, it's our time.

但我要你们做到的是 如果必须死在敌人手上…

All I ask is: if we have to give these bastards our lives...

…那就跟敌人同归于尽吧

...we give them hell before we do!

查拉,你怕吗?

You scared, Charra?

那还用说

Shit, yeah.

不过我们可以合作

But I'll make you a deal.

你装弹药,我射击

You keep loadin', I keep shootin'.

就这么定了

Deal.

噢,你们看到了吗? 镇静点

Holy Christ, would you look at that? Quiet.

距离出口还有多远? 1.4 公里

How far is the opening? 1.4 kilometers

我们的能源消耗太快了

We're still generating too hot a field.

高斯,停用所有的辅助系统

Ghost, kill all auxilliary systems.

将四个推进器关掉,全部手动操作

Give me full manual, drop down four pads.

这样战舰会飞不起的!

It'll bottom out!

慢慢下降吧

Easy baby.

七百米

希望能接近出口吧

If we can just get close enough.

六百米

快到了

There.

糟了

Shit.

这下麻烦了,它们来了 开足马力,启用所有系统!

Jig's up, here they come. Give me full power, full systems!

准备开炮射击!

Man the gun turrets! every goddamn one of them.

走吧! 高斯,你是神炮手,跟他们去吧

Go, go! Ghost, you're the best gunner we have, go with them.

由莫费思来驾驶战舰

Morpheus take his place.

宝贝,我来啦

I'm coming baby.

它们来了

Here they come.

开慢点,这可不是罗格斯号!可别把 你的午饭吐出来了,现在才开始来真的

Slow down, this ain't the Logos! Hold on to your lunch, Roland, here we go.

哇,原来战舰还可以这样驾驶

Holy Christ, I didn't know this ship could do that.

战舰港口的外墙被钻破了!

Breach! The dock is breached!

准备迎战!

Knuckle up!

保卫锡安!

For Zion!

糟糕

Shit.

我们走吧!

Come on, let's go!

狠狠的打!

Knuckle up!

装弹!

Reload!

给九号装弹!

Reload nine!

走吧!快点!

Go, go! Move, move!

提防左边!

Watch your left!

别让它们过去!

Don't let them through!

朱卡!

Zuka!

太吓人了

Oh my God.

步兵哪去了?

Where the hell is my infantry?

快把乌贼干掉!

I want that goddamn machine taken down!

给你享用的

Dig this.

糟糕!

Oh, shit!

又来了很多乌贼 妈的

Bogey two at the breach point! Goddamnit.

战舰尾部遭到攻击

Shit, she's got a fat ass!

把这些乌贼赶走 妈的,这么多乌贼

Keep 'em off me. Goddamn, there's a shitstorm of 'em.

舰长,看到了吗? 它们想破坏无线电,必须阻止它们

Captain, do you see that? They're after the radio, stop 'em.

可恶

Damn it.

好极了

Yeah.

抓住我的皮带

Grab my belt.

我要消灭你们

Just give me one clean shot.

可恶!

Damn it!

查拉!

Charra!

洛克指挥官,有物体侵入!

Commander Lock, I've got incoming!

很多地方都被突破了 但这次有所不同

I've got a dock full of incoming! Sir, yes Sir, but this is different, Sir.

什么? 应该是自己人

What? I think it's one of ours.

不可能 全像探测仪正在确认

That's impossible. Holographics are trying to confirm, Sir.

跟他们联系,核对密码 正在尝试,但没有回应

Contact them, I want access codes. We're trying Sir, there's no response.

这是诡计而已,不可能是自己人

It's a trick. That's not one of ours, it can't be.

那是机械运输线,在里面无法飞行

That's a mechanical line, no one can pilot mechanical.

战舰前后右转三十度,下倾八十度

Foreward aft, 30 degrees at 80 percent.

右转三十度,下倾八十度

右下舷右转六十度,下倾二十度 六十度

Lower starboard, 60 degrees, 20 percent. 60 degrees.

妈的!

Shit!

你得一直配合我! 我尽量做到

Come on, keep up! I'm trying!

长官,全像探测仪确认无误

Sir, holographic confirms.

是沙漠号,长官

It's the Hammer Sir.

怎么可能?

How can that be?

它遭受重创,破烂不堪

The ship is under attack, sustaining heavy damage.

不过以它目前的速度 它将在十二分钟后抵达三号门

But at its present velocity it'll reach Gate 3 in 12 minutes.

指挥官,它的电磁脉冲武器 可以消灭附近所有的乌贼

Sir, their EMP could take out every sentinel up there.

不止这样

It'd take out more than that.

还可以瓦解我们整个防御系统

It'll wipe out our entire defense system.

如果我们使用电磁脉冲武器 战舰港口就会沦陷

We blow an EMP inside, we will lose the dock.

长官,战舰港口已经沦陷了

Sir, we've already lost the dock.

打开三号门

Open the gate.

三号门没有回应

Gate 3 is not responding!

它受到严重破坏

It's taken critical damage, Sir!

所以无法遥控

We've lost control!

也无法打开

We can't open it!

那里是出口 我给指示时,就以全速前进…

There's the exit. On my mark, give me full power.

并将右舷左下部调低九十度

全速前进

Full power.

九十度

照做吧!

Now!

宝贝,坚持下去!

Hold on, baby!

这女人驾驶战舰真有一手

Goddamn woman, you can drive!

还没到家呢,大门打开了没有?

We ain't home yet. What about the Gate?

乌贼已入侵战舰港口

The sentinels are inside the dock.

我们不是来晚了吧?

Are we too late?

还有多少装甲部队在战斗? 十三个

How many APUs are operational? Thirteen, Sir.

联络最接近三号门的那部装甲

Get me the one closest to Gate 3.

装弹!

Reload!

炮弹用得真快

He's pissin' metal.

走吧!

Go!

小心,乌贼冲过来了!

Heads up, they're coming around!!

你后面有乌贼!

Behind you!

炮弹箱被卡住了!

It's jammed!

算啦!赶快离开!

Forget it, Kid! Get outta here!

炮弹箱行了!

Got it!

麦凡利上尉!

Captain Mifune!



No.

他们来了

They're coming.

汉漠号来了

They're coming. The Hammer.

什么?

What?

去把三号门打开

You have to open that gate.

要切断门链才行

Cut the counterweights.

你做得到的

You can do it.

快点,没时间了

Hurry, there's no time.

上尉,我还没有完成训练

Captain. I didn't finish the training program.

我也没有

Neither did I.

别用炮弹了

Lock that down.

停止炮弹供应

Kill the feeder.

我们非得使用电磁脉冲武器不可了

We won't make it. we gotta blow the EMP now.

快点,里面的人快开门

Come on, someone, please!

重心移向前

Keep the weight forward.

轻巧无比,轻巧无比

Light as a feather, light as a feather.

指挥官,全像探测仪显示 麦凡利上尉的装甲正向三号门走去

Commander, holographics reports Captain Mifune's APU is up and moving to Gate 3.

不要太用力扣动扳机

Don't oversqueeze the trigger.

麦凡利上尉的装甲刚到达三号门

Captain Mifune's APU just reached Gate 3.

要多久才能切断门链? 两分钟

How much time? Two minutes to impact.

麦凡利上尉请回话?

Captain Mifune, do you copy?

他的无线电坏了

His radio is down, Sir.

麦凡利…

Mifune...

我是洛克指挥官

This is Lock.

如果你听到我的话…

I don't know if you can hear me, but if you can...

…汉漠号将在两分钟后到达

...the Hammer is two minutes away.

上尉,你须在两分钟内…

You got two minutes, Captain...

…把门打开

...to get that Gate open.

林克!

Link!

到主甲板去!准备好电磁脉冲武器!

Get to the main deck! Charge the EMP!

快切断门链

Do it, Kid.

尼欧,你一定能成功

Neo, I believe.

太棒了

Yes.

我们能成功吗?

Can we make it?

我们不会白跑这么远的

We ain't come this far.

快到家了

Almost home.

快到家了

Almost home.

林克,开动电磁脉冲武器

Burn it Link!

你成功了

You did it.

不,是“我们”成功了

No, we did it.

你是最棒的驾驶员

You're a hell of a pilot.

这个世界有些事是永恒不变的

Some things in this world never change.

但有些事会改变?

But some things do?

还好,有些事会改变

Luckily, some things do.

林克!

Link!

姬儿?

Zee?

林克? 姬儿!

Link? Zee!

我早知道你会回来的

I knew you'd come. I knew it.

我答应过你的

I made a promise.

你一直戴着这个

You did wear it.

你在开玩笑吧? 我怎么会把它摘下来

Are you kidding? I'm never gonna take it off.

三位舰长使用一艘战舰

Three captains, one ship

估计其他两艘战舰 已经毫无意义地灰飞烟灭了

I'll assume the other ships were lost under equally pointless circumstances

很高兴见到你

It's good to see you too, Jason

议会正等着听你们的解释

The council is waiting to hear your explanation

原谅我无法陪同 我得去收拾这个烂摊子

You would forgive me for not attending but I have to try to salvage this debacle

我没听错吧,指挥官? 要不是我们,这里已经沦陷了

Did I miss something, commander? I thought we'd just saved the dock.

正是你们干的好事

That's the problem with you people.

你们做事毫无远见

You can't think for five minutes in front of your face.

你们使用电磁脉冲武器 把所有设备和装甲部队都给毁了

The EMP knocked out almost every piece of hardware and every APU.

我要是乌贼军团 会趁此良机立刻倾巢前来

If I were the machines, I would send every sentinel I had here right now

你以为救了这里吗? 事实却是令这里岌岌可危

Saved the dock, Captain? You've just handed it to them on a silver platter

加把劲,切断它

Come on, get it cut!

天桥已畅通

The bridge is clear

你听到吗?

Do you hear that?

快把缆线修好

Get that cable run

让系统恢复运作

I want the system back online.

指挥官,乌贼军团企图攻击战舰港口

Commander, it's the dock. We've got incoming.

命令全体撤退

Order everyone to fall back.

马上封掉所有垂直通道

Seal all the shaft. Now!

快点

Move it!

太吓人了!

Oh my God!

已全体撤退

All clear

行动吧!

Do it!

快走

Go! Go!

该你受苦了

Your move!

这样说,你把战舰给了他们

So you gave them your ship.

对,议员

That is correct, Councillor, I did.

当时你知道他要去干什么吗?

Knowing what he planned to do with it?

先知没向你提过这事吗?

And the Oracle said nothing of this?

先知说到了重要时刻 尼欧会需要我的帮助…

She told me that Neo would need my help and when the time came...

…而我得选择帮不帮他

...I would choose to help him or not.

可是单靠一艘战舰去挑战整个机器世界 有获胜的希望吗?

But what hope can a single vessel have against their entire defense system?

没有希望,简直是以卵击石

None, it's completely impossible.

但尼欧不听我的忠告

But he wouldn't listen.

他甚至连弹药也不带 他疯掉了

He wouldn't even take any ammunition. He was totally out of his goddamn mind.

不是,他清醒得很

No, he wasn't.

尼欧只是执行自己的使命

Neo is doing what he believes he must do.

我不知道他所做的是否正确…

I don't know if what he's doing is right.

…是否能抵达机器城

I don't know if he'll reach the machine city.

就算他能到那里 也不知道他能做些什么来拯救我们

And if he does, I don't know what he can do to save us.

但我确信一点 就是如果他一息尚存…

But I do know that as long as there's single breath in his body...

…他就会坚持到底

...he will not give up.

我们也应该坚持到底

And neither can we.

温度在下降

Temperature's dropping.

我们来了

Here we go.

下面就是能源供应场吧

We're over the fields, aren't we?

你怎么知道的?

How do you know that?

我感受得到

I can feel them.

那边

Over there.

看到吗? 我们的路就在那边

There is our path, can you see it?

三条管线 那是电缆

Three lines. Power lines.

沿着电缆走

Follow them.

它们在干什么?

What are they doing?

我不清楚

I don't know.

副官!

Lieutenant!

妈的!

Goddamn it!

我们该如何应变,指挥官?

What do we do now, Commander?

迟早…

It's now a matter of time.

…乌贼军团会钻破城墙

Machines will breach the walls of the city.

建议全体议员跟老少妇孺一起 到神殿暂避

I recommend that the Council join the rest of the non-military personnel inside the Temple.

再过多久,城墙会被钻破?

How long do we have?

最多两个小时

Two hours, maybe less.

我们的部队已在入口处做好准备 严阵以待,做最后的对决

My men have begun fortifying the entrance with enough artillery to make our last stand.

保卫锡安,我能做的就是这些

Beyond that there isn't anything more I can do.

指挥官,你认为我们能生还吗?

Commander, do you think that we have any chance of surviving?

如果我是议员您,就不会向我问这个问题

If I were you, Councillor, I wouldn't ask me that question.

我会问他

I would ask him.

为什么?

Why?

因为他相信有奇迹出现

Because he's the one who believes in miracles.

留意那边的山脉

There, those mountains.

就在那里

That's it.

你看到了吗? 看到了

Do you see what's out there? Yes.

你说能穿越那里,我就会信心十足

If you tell me we'll make it I'll believe you.

我们能穿越那里的

We'll make it.

必须飞过去

We have to.

乌贼!

Sentinels!

周围都是乌贼,太多了!

There's too many.

抓住你了!

Gotcha!

尼欧,快点,我需要你的帮助!

Come on, Neo, I need help here!

我打不过它们

I can't beat them.

那我们怎么办? 飞上去!

What'll we do? Go up!

飞到它们上面 什么?

Over them. What?

往高处飞

The sky.

这是唯一的办法

It's the only way.

那我们就这么办吧

Then up we go.

真美啊

Beautiful.

要拉动点火器,战舰才能启动

Pump the igniter, the ship will start.

再拉点火器!

Again!

慢点

Slowly.

用力拉一下!

Now!

崔妮?

Trin?

崔妮蒂?

Trinity?

崔妮蒂?!

Trinity?!

我在这里 在哪?

I'm here. Where?

这里

Here.

我们成功了

We made it.

你说过我们行的

You said we would.

真难以置信

It's unbelievable Trin.

漫地光芒

Light everywhere.

就象这一切是用光堆砌出来的一样

Like the whole thing was built of light.

要是你能看到就好了

I wish you could see what I see.

你带我看过很多了

You've already shown me so much.

你说什么,崔妮蒂?怎么了?

What is it Trinity? What's wrong?

我不能陪你前往了,尼欧

I can't go with you Neo.

我只能陪你到这了

I've gone as far as I can.

什么?

What?

哦,不

Oh, no.

哦,不、不、不…!

Oh, no, no, no!

没关系

It's all right.

我该走了

It's time.

我已竭尽所能

I've done all that I could do.

接下来要看你自己了

Now you have to do the rest.

你必须完成使命

You have to finish it.

你必须拯救锡安

You have to save Zion.

我办不到

I can't.

没有了你,我办不到

Not without you.

不,你办得到的

Yes you can.

你能拯救锡安的

You will.

我一直深信不疑

I believe. I always have.

崔妮蒂

Trinity.

崔妮蒂,你不会死的

Trinity. You can't die.

你不会死的

You can't.

你不会死的

You can't.

不,我总有离开的时候

Yes, I can.

你救过我一次

You brought me back once.

但这次我真的要去了

But not this time.

还记得…

Do you remember...

…你在屋顶接住我…

...on that roof, after you caught me...

…我对你说的最后一句话吗?

...the last thing I said to you?

那时候你说:“对不起”

You said: "I'm sorry".

要是没那样说就好了

I wish I hadn't.

在那个时候、死亡逼近的时候 我最后想的其实是…

That was my last thought.

…多给我一个机会…

I wished I had one more chance...

…去诉说心里最想说的话

...to say what really mattered.

向你倾诉我是多么爱你

To say how much I loved you.

多么珍惜与你在一起的每一秒时光

How grateful I was for every moment I was with you.

可是到了我知道 该怎样表达心里话的时候…

But by the time I knew how to say what I wanted to...

…却已经来不及了

...it was too late.

是你把我救了回来

But you brought me back.

让我愿望成真

You gave me my wish.

能够有一个机会向你诉说心里话

One more chance to say what I really wanted to say.

吻吻我

Kiss me.

再吻我一次

Once more.

吻我吧

Kiss me.

装填好弹药!再不装就没机会了

Get that ammunition where it belongs! You got one chance to get this right.

把枪炮架好

Get that damn thing mounted.

快准备好 大伙做好准备!

Hurry. Let's go, let's go!

尼欧…

Neo...

如果你要做点什么,最好快点

If you're gonna do something, you better do it quick.

我只请求让我说,我该说的话

I only ask to say what I've come to say.

说完之后,什么都行,我不会阻拦你

After that, do what you want, and I won't try to stop you.

说!

Speak!

“史密斯”这个程序已经失去控制

The program 'Smith' has grown beyond your control.

不用多久,他就能象包围母体一样 包围这个城市

Soon he will spread through this city as he spread through the Matrix.

你们无法阻止他

You cannot stop him.

只有我才可以

But I can.

我们不需要你的帮助

We don't need you.

我们有能力解决任何事

We need nothing.

既然如此,那我弄错了

If that's true, then I've made a mistake.

马上把我杀掉吧

And you should kill me now.

你要什么?

What do you want?

和平

Peace.

它们在干什么?

What are they doing?

你这是怎么了?!

What are you doing!?

莫费思!

Morpheus!

如果你失败呢?

And if you fail?

一定会成功

I won't.

尼欧

Neo.

他为我们而战

He fights for us.

安德森先生,欢迎回来

Mr. Anderson, welcome back.

我们想念你

We missed you.

我将这个地方弄成这样,喜欢吗?

You like what I've done with the place?

今晚将分出胜负

It ends tonight.

这我知道,我预见过了

I know it does. I've seen it.

所以我其他的变体都只会袖手旁观

That's why the rest of me is just going to enjoy the show.

我们知道你将败在我手下

We already know that I'm the one that beats you.

感觉到了吗,安德森先生?

Can you feel it Mr. Anderson?

死神正向你逼近

Closing in on you.

我就感觉得到

Oh, I can.

我真的该感谢你 终究是你的生命…

I really should thank you for it, after all, it was your life...

…让我明白了所有生命的意义

...that taught me the purpose of all life.

生命的意义就是结束

The purpose of life is to end.

为什么,安德森先生?为什么?

Why Mr. Anderson? Why?

为什么?

Why?

你这是为什么?

Why do you do it?

为什么?为何要爬起来?

Why? Why get up?

为何永不放弃?

Why keep fighting?

你相信自己的战斗有价值么? 甚至比你自身的生存更重要?

Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival?

告诉我你为何而战? 你可曾想过吗?

Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know?

是为了自由还是真理?

Is it freedom or truth?

为了和平还是为爱情?

Perhaps peace? Could it be for love?

通通都是虚幻错误的观念

Illusions Mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception.

这些都是人类智力低下的表现 拚命以此来…

Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify...

…掩饰人类的存在并非毫无意义

...an existance that is without meaning or purpose.

但全都象母体本身那样不真实

And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself.

虽然只有人类才会 困惑于若有若无的感情因素

Although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love.

但你应该能清楚地认识到眼前的一切

You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson.

到了这个时候,你必须清醒!

You must know it by now!

你赢不了的 再打下去只是白白送死

You can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting!

为什么?安德森先生

Why Mr. Anderson?

为什么?为何你这么执着?

Why? Why do you persist?

因为这是我的选择

Because I choose to.

这是我的世界!

This is my world!

在这里我唯我独尊!

My world!

等等

Wait.

我预见过这个情景

I've seen this.

对,预见的结局就是这样

This is it, this is the end.

没错

Yes.

你就是那样躺在那里的

You were laying right there, just like that.

而我…就站在这里

And I... I stand here, right here.

应该说了些什么

I'm... I'm supposed to say something.

我说…

I say...

万物只要有开始,就必有结束

Everything that has a beginning has an end, Neo.

什么?

What?

我刚才说了什么?

What did I just say?

不可能

No.

不是这样的,不应该这样的

No, this isn't right, this can't be right.

滚开!

Get away from me!

你在惧怕什么?

What are you afraid of?

这是圈套!

It's a trick!

你说得对,史密斯

You were right, Smith.

你总是对的

You were always right.

这一切无可避免

It was inevitable.

战斗结束了吗?

Is it over?

噢,不可能

Oh, no, no, no.

这并不合理

No, it's not fair.

任务完成了

It is done.

令人摸不着头脑

It doesn't make sense.

他完成使命了

He did it.

他救了我们

He saved us.

他救了我们

He saved us.

他成功了!

He did it! He did it!

他成功了!

He did it!

他成功了!战争结束了!

He did it! It's over!

战争结束了!他成功了!

It's over! He did it!

他成功了! 什么成功了?发生什么了?

He did it! What is it? What happened?

先生…

Sir...

他成功了!尼欧成功了!

He did it, Sir! Neo! He did it!

什么成功了? 他终止了结争!

Did what? He ended the war!

乌贼军团走了!

The machines are gone!!

战争结束了

The war is over, Sir! The war is over!

锡安的人们!

Zion!

锡安的人们!战争结束了!

Zion! It's over!

战争结束了!

It's over!

战争结束了!

The war is over!

战争结束了!

The war is over!

我一直在期盼着…

I have imagined this moment...

…这个时刻的到来

...for so long.

我不是在做梦吧?

Is this real?

尼欧,无论你身在何方…

Neo, wherever you are.

…我都感谢你

Thank you.

早安

Good morning.

哟…

Well, now...

…真是巧遇

...ain't this a surprise?

你之前的计划风险很大

You played a very dangerous game.

想改变总得冒风险

Change always is.

现在的和平可以维持多久?

Just how long do you think this peace is going to last?

但愿能长久吧

As long as it can.

怎样处理其他人?

What about the others?

其他什么人?

What others?

那些想要脱离母体的人

The ones that want out.

不用说,我会释放他们

Obviously they will be freed.

看看你能否兑现承诺

I have your word?

你把我当成什么人了?

What do you think I am?

不守信的凡人?

Human?

先知!

Oracle!

我们还怕会找不到你 一切都安然无恙了

We were afraid we might not find you. Everything's okay now.

看!看! 看那里!

Look! Look! Just look at that!

美极了!

Beautiful!

你做的吗? 献给尼欧

Did you do that? For Neo.

很不错啊!

That's nice!

他一定会喜欢

I know he'd love it.

我们会再见到他吗?

Will we ever see him again?

会吧

I suspect so.

会有那么一天

Someday.

你已经知道能再见到尼欧?

Did you always know?

不是,我并不知道

Oh, no. No I didn't.

不过我相信…

But I believed.

相信能跟他重逢

I believed.
<< The.Matrix.Reloaded.2003 The Wolf of Wall Street >>
Copyright© eyex & xos
The comments are owned by the author. We aren't responsible for their content.
Author Thread
friend links
Themes

(2 themes)
Login
Username:

Password:


Lost Password?
Register now!
Categories
Xoops (11)
--Modules (2)
--Themes (0)
Article (8)