晚9点 :: Article

The.Matrix.1999


一切都正常? 我的工作还轮不到你插手

Is everything in place? You weren't supposed to relieve me.

说的也是,不过总想来看看

I know, but I felt like taking a shift.

喜欢上他了吧?想来守着他

You like him, don't you? You like watching him.

别胡说 我们要干掉他的,明白吗?

Don't be ridiculous. We're gonna kill him. You understand?

莫费思认为他就是救世主

Morpheus believes he is the One.

你呢?

Do you?

我的想法无关紧要

It doesn't matter what I believe.

就是说,你不这样认为

You don't, do you?

听见那响声吗? 听见什么?

Did you hear that? Hear what?

这条线路你敢担保没被动过手脚?

Are you sure this line is clean?

放心,我当然敢担保

Yeah, of course I'm sure.

我还是挂掉为妙

I better go.

不许动!警察! 双手抱头!

Freeze! Police! Hands on your head!

双手抱头!快点!

Do it! Do it now!

剧场

城市旅馆

中队长

Lieutenant.

噢,妈的

Oh, shit.

中队长,你的职责早就给你特别明确过了

Lieutenant, you were given specific orders.

嘿,这也是我的份内事

I'm just doing my job.

你说过可以随机应变的 怎么,当放屁吗?

You give me that "juris-my-dick-tion" crap, you can cram it up your ass.

跟你明确工作,那是为了保护你们

The orders were for your protection.

这么个小丫头,我们还是能对付的吧

I think we can handle one little girl.

何况我派了两队人马!

I sent two units!

马上就押她下来给你看看

They're bringing her down now!

中队长,你的人马已经全部阵亡了

No, Lieutenant, your men are already dead.

妈的

Shit.

莫费思,线路被侵入 侵入方式不明

Morpheus, the line was traced. I don't know how.

我已经查明,他们切入了我们的设备缆线

I know. They cut the hard line.

没有时间了,赶快从另一出口逃出

There's no time. Get to another exit.

那里有特警吗?

Are there any agents?



Yes.

有种的就来吧

Goddamn it.

不要掉以轻心,崔妮蒂

You have to focus, Trinity.

威尔森雷克街上有一部电话

There's a phone at Wells and Lake.

你一定可以用得上

You can make it.

行,行动!

All right. Go.

这,不可能

That's impossible.

起来了,崔妮蒂

Get up, Trinity. Just get up.

起来

Get up.

起…来…

Get up.

她已经脱身

She got out.

没有关系

It doesn't matter.

内线的情报相当准确

The informant is real.

是的

Yes

他们下一个目标,我们已经知道是谁了

We have the name of their next target.

他名叫尼欧

The name is Neo.

应该展开搜寻工作了

We'll need a search running.

已经开始

It has already begun.

【搜寻…】

【全球搜寻…】

【警察秘密包围希思罗,莫费思机场脱险】

【…正在抓紧拘捕 】

不要再睡了,尼欧…

不要再睡了,尼欧…

不要再睡了,尼欧…

怪事!

What?



母体

母体要把你…

什么鬼名堂?

What the hell?

跟着





跟着白兔走

"Follow the white rabbit."

跟着白兔走

是谁?

Who is it?

是乔艾

It's Choi.

你们迟到了两个小时

You're two hours late.

我知道,都怪她

I know. It's her fault.

钱带来了?

You got the money?

两千整

Two grand.

马上就来

Hold on.

《幻像和模拟》

哈利路亚

Hallelujah.

你是我的救星,哥们 我个人的上帝

You're my savior, man. My own personal Jesus Christ.

要坐牢的,如果你把它用在…

You get caught using that...

知道!不会的 就算被抓到也没你的事

I know. This never happened. You don't exist.

说得对 什么地方不舒服?

Right. Something wrong, man?

脸色比平常苍白得多

You look a little whiter than usual.

我的…电脑…

My computer, it...

你有过这种感觉没有? 就是你无法确定自己是醒着还是在做梦

You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or dreaming?

随时都会 嗑药后都这样

All the time. It's called mescaline.

想腾云驾雾,就靠它了

It's the only way to fly.

听起来你得发泄发泄

It just sounds like you need to unplug, man.

休息一下吧

Get some R and R?

你的高见呢,杜娇? 把他带出去一块玩玩好吗?

What do you think, Dujour? Should we take him with us?

我没意见

Definitely.

不行,明天要上班

No, I can't. I have work tomorrow.

上什么班呀!

Come on.

肯定会很开心的,听我的没错

It'll be fun. I promise.



Yeah.

听你的,我去

Sure. I'll go.

你好,尼欧

Hello, Neo.

你怎么知道我的名字?

How did you know my name?

知道的多了,何止名字

I know a lot about you.

你是谁?

Who are you?

我是崔妮蒂

My name is Trinity.

崔妮蒂

Trinity.

黑客崔妮蒂?

The Trinity?

瘫痪国税局数据库的那位?

That cracked the IRS D-base?

那已经是很久前的事了

That was a long time ago.

天啊!

Jesus.

怎么啦?

What?

我还以为…

I just thought...

…你是个男的呢

...you were a guy.

你们这号人的通病

Most guys do.

入侵我电脑的也是你

That was you on my computer.

怎么进入的?

How did you do that?

现在我能告诉你的只有一句话

Right now, all I can tell you...

你的处境十分危险

...is that you're in danger.

我把你叫到这个地方,就是为了提醒你 提醒什么?

I brought you here to warn you. Of what?

他们在监视你,尼欧

They're watching you, Neo.

他们是谁?

Who is?

别急,听我说

Please, just listen.

我知道你为何来到此地,尼欧

I know why you're here, Neo.

我知道你的一切所作所为

I know what you've been doing.

我知道你为什么睡不着觉…

I know why you hardly sleep...

…为什么你一个人住 为什么你日以继夜地…

...why you live alone, and why, night after night...

坐在电脑之前

...you sit at your computer.

你就是在找他

You're looking for him.

我怎么知道的? 因为我有过同你一样的经历

I know, because I was once looking for the same thing.

后来,是他找到了我

And when he found me...

他告诉我,我要找的其实不是他

He told me, I wasn't really looking for him.

…而是一个答案

...I was looking for an answer.

一个无法解答的谜题 让我们惶惶不可终日,尼欧

It's the guestion that drives us, Neo.

这个不解之谜把你带到了这里

It's the guestion that brought you here.

你的谜题是什么?

You know the guestion...

也可以说,我的谜题是什么?

...just as I did.

什么是母体?

What is the Matrix?

答案已经来了,尼欧

The answer is out there, Neo.

它正在找你

It's looking for you.

它会找到你的

And it will find you...

…如果你愿意让它找到

...if you want it to.

妈的!

Shit.

该死!该死!

Shit, shit.

你不把公司放在眼里,安德森先生

You have a problem with authority, Mr. Anderson.

自以为很特殊

You believe that you are special

可以不遵守公司的规定

that the rules do not apply to you.

很显然,你错了

Obviously, you are mistaken.

本公司是世界上顶尖软件公司之一

This is one of the top software companies in the world...

…因为每一个员工都懂得 他们是公司整体的一部分

...because employees understand they are part of a whole.

因此,有一个员工出了问题 就意味着整个公司出了问题

Thus, if an employee has a problem, the company has a problem.

我不能再拖了,给你两个选择,安德森先生

The time has come to make a choice, Mr. Anderson.

选择一,从今往后 准时坐在你的办公桌之前

Either you choose to be at your desk on time from this day forth...

选择二,世界大的很,另请高就

...or you choose to find another job.

我的话还算好懂吧?

Do I make myself clear?

是的,莱茵哈特先生,我全听明白了

Yes, Mr. Rhineheart. Perfectly clear.

汤玛斯·安德森?

Thomas Anderson?

对,就是我

Yeah, that's me.

很好!

Great.

祝你愉快

Have a nice day.

你好

Hello

你好,尼欧 知道我是谁吗?

Hello, Neo. Do you know who this is?

莫费思 对,我一直在找你,尼欧

Morpheus. Yes. I'm looking for you, Neo.

我有东西想让你来看看 就是不知道是否太唐突

I don't know if you're ready to see what I want to show you...

不过你我现在已经没有时间来客套寒喧

...but, unfortunately, you and I have run out of time.

他们现在来抓你了,尼欧 后果不堪设想

They're coming for you, and I don't know what they're going to do.

谁来抓我?

Who's coming for me?

站起来,自己看

Stand up and see for yourself.

什么?现在吗?

What? Right now?

是的

Yes.

就现在!

Now.

别慌

Do it slowly.

电梯那边

The elevator.

噢,妈的!

Oh, shit!

我说吧

Yes.

他们为什么抓我?

What do they want?

我不知道 别刨根问底了,快逃吧

I don't know. If you don't want to find out, get out of there.

怎么逃?

How?

我来给你指路,你必须一步不差才行

I can guide you, but you must do exactly as I say.

好的

OK.

过道对面的那个工作间是空的

The cubicle across from you is empty.

怎么办,如果他们… 冲过去,马上!

But what if they... Go. Now.

先在这里避一下

Stay here for just a moment.

我说跑时,你就从走道一路冲过去

When I tell you, go to the end of the row...

…那里是个办公室,就在大厅走廊的尽头

...to the office at the end of the hall.

腰尽量弯低些

Stay as low as you can.

预备,快走

Go. Now.

好,现在看外面,那里有个洗窗吊架

Good. Now, outside there is a scaffold.

你怎么知道的? 以后再讨论吧,尼欧

How do you know this? We don't have time.

你左边是窗子,走过去

To your left there's a window. Go to it.

打开

Open it.

用吊架爬到屋顶

Take the scaffold to the roof.

不行!不行!太疯狂了!

No way! No way! This is crazy!

出这栋大楼有两套方案

There are two ways out of this building.

一是吊架,另一个就是束手就擒

One is that scaffold. The other is in their custody.

哪一套,都有危险,何去何从,你自己决定

You take a chance either way. I leave it to you.

这不是在发疯吗!?

This is insane!

怎么会有这种事?

Why is this happening to me?

怎么办才好?

What'd I do?

我,一个小人物,安分守己

I'm nobody. I didn't do anything.

只剩死路一条?

I'm gonna die.

妈的!

Shit!

哦,妈的!

Oh, shit!

我过不去

I can't do this.

妈的!

Shit.

看见了吧,我们已经注意你很久了 安德森先生

As you can see, we've had our eye on you for some time now, Mr. Anderson.

从档案上看,你好像有…

It seems that you've been living...

…两重人格

...two lives.

其一是:托玛斯·A·安德森…

In one life, you're Thomas A. Anderson...

…在一家著名的软件公司做程序设计员

...program writer for a respectable software company.

有社会安全号码,交个人所得税

You have a social security number. You pay your taxes.

还有,你…

And you...

…还帮房东太太清理垃圾

...help your landlady carry out her garbage.

这另一个嘛,活在电脑里面

The other life is lived in computers...

一名黑客,代号:外星人尼欧

...where you go by the hacker alias "Neo"...

…网络中的任何一项违法行为你都干过

...and are guilty of virtually every computer crime we have a law for.

两重人格中,一种嘛…

One of these lives...

…前途光明

...has a future.

另一种嘛,就不是了

And one of them does not.

我就直说了吧,安德森先生

I'm going to be as forthcoming as I can be, Mr. Anderson.

请你来,是因为

You're here...

…我们需要你的帮助

...because we need your help.

据我们所知,某一位人士已经找你…

We know that you've been contacted by a certain...

联系过了

...individual.

这位人士自称莫费思

A man who calls himself "Morpheus."

你说他好也罢、坏也罢,丝毫不会影响我们

Whatever you think you know about this man is irrelevant.

我们这里的许多当权者,都认为他是…

He is considered by many authorities...

…当今世界上最危险的生命体

...to be the most dangerous man alive.

我的同事 …

My colleagues...

…认为,我同你坐在这里是浪费时间

...believe that I am wasting my time with you.

我还是认为,你有走正路的愿望

But I believe you wish to do the right thing.

我们会把这些档案记录统统销毁掉

We're willing to wipe the slate clean...

…让你重新做人

...give you a fresh start.

你要做到有问必答,配合我们

All we're asking in return is your cooperation...

…把那个恐怖分子捉拿归案

...in bringing a known terrorist to justice.

是啊

Yeah.

你开的条件还真优厚

That sounds like a really good deal.

不过我有一桩更好的买卖

But I got a better one.

这样行不…

How about...

…我向你伸中指

...I give you the finger...

…你让我打电话找律师

...and you give me my phone call.

…安德森先生…

Mr. Anderson...

…你真让我失望

...you disappoint me.

你这种盖世太保般的行径,是吓不倒我的

You can't scare me with this gestapo crap.

我知道我有辩护的权力

I know my rights.

我要找律师

I want my phone call.

告诉我,安德森先生

Tell me, Mr. Anderson...

…打电话有什么用…

...what good is a phone call...

…如果你不能开口说话了?

...if you're unable to speak?

我们就靠你帮忙了,安德森先生

You're going to help us, Mr. Anderson...

…不管你愿意还是不愿意

...whether you want to or not.

这里的线路已经被窃听,所以我长话短说

This line is tapped, so I must be brief.

他们先逮到了你,但他们低估了你的重要性

They got to you first, but they've underestimated how important you are.

要是他们知道…

If they knew what I know...

…你恐怕已经劫数难逃了

...you would probably be dead.

你在说什么? 什么倒霉事要发生到我身上?

What are you talking about? What is happening to me?

你是救世主,尼欧 你找我,不过是这几年的事

You are the One, Neo. You may have spent the last few years...

…而我呢,我整个一生

...looking for me, but I've spent my entire life...

…都在找你

...looking for you.

现在,你还想我们见见面吗?

Now, do you still want to meet?

想 那就到亚当街桥

Yes. Then go to the Adams Street bridge.

进来吧

Get in.

这又为的是什么?

What's hell this is?

行门规矩,尼欧 为了保护自己

It's necessary, Neo. For our protection.

有谁要伤你们?

From what?

就是你

From you.

脱掉你的衬衫

Take off your shirt.

说什么?

What?

把车停下

Stop the car.

听着,警察可能就会赶来

Listen, coppertop.

我们没有那份闲情 一口气回答个二十个问题

We don't have time for twenty questions.

现在我们就是一句话

Right now, there's only one rule:

走我们的独木桥…

Our way...

还是走他们的康庄道

...or the highway.

好吧

Fine.

听我说,尼欧,你应该相信我

Please, Neo, you have to trust me.

为什么? 因为你活在那个虚拟的世界

Why? Because you have been down there.

对它很清楚

You know that road.

虚拟世界只有一个结局

You know exactly where it ends.

我知道那不是你想要的

And I know that's not where you want to be.

艾巴,开灯

Apoc, lights.

人往后仰,把衬衫拉起来

Lie back. Lift up your shirt.

这是什么?

What is that?

电子虫捕捉机

You're bugged.

放松,别紧张

Try and relax.

给我出来

Come on.

出来

Come on.

在动了

It's on the move.

出来,你这个混蛋

Come on, you shit.

要给它溜掉了 不会

You're gonna lose it. No, I'm not.

抓到了!

Clear!

天哪,那玩意是真的?

Jesus Christ! That thing's real?!

我们到了

This is it.

进去之前,我有一个忠告

Let me give you one piece of advice.

请开诚布公

Be honest.

他几乎无所不知

He knows more than you can imagine.

我们终于见面了

At last.

欢迎你,尼欧

Welcome, Neo.

你在猜,而且一定猜对了,对

As you no doubt have guessed...

…我是莫费思

...I am Morpheus.

见到你,不胜荣幸

It's an honor to meet you.



No

…万分荣幸的是我

...the honor is mine.

来,这边,请坐

Please, come. Sit.

我想像得出

I imagine...

…此刻,你的感觉有点像爱丽丝

...that right now you're feeling a bit like Alice.

梦游到了仙境

Tumbling down the rabbit hole?

有点像

You could say that.

我是从你的眼睛里看出来的

I can see it in your eyes.

从外表来看,你相信耳听为虚、眼见为实

You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees...

…你们这种人都在期待有大彻大悟的一天

...because he's expecting to wake up.

讽刺的是,如此也算离真相不远了吧

Ironically, this is not far from the truth.

你相信命运吗,尼欧?

Do you believe in fate, Neo?

不信

No.

为什么不信?

Why not?

所谓命运,就是指身不由己 我不喜欢这种概念

I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.

我了解你所说的意思

I know exactly what you mean.

让我告诉你,为什么你会来这里

Let me tell you why you're here.

你来,是因为你有某种悟性

You know something.

你又无力解释你悟到的是什么东西

What you know, you can't explain.

只是一种感觉

But you feel it.

这种感觉一直伴随着你

You felt it your entire life:

这个世界,什么地方错了,尽管你 说不上个所以然,但是你知道它一定存在

Something's wrong with the world. You don't know what, but it's there.

无法获得答案,就像心头有根刺…

Like a splinter in your mind...

…搅得你寝食不安

...driving you mad.

把你带到我这里来的就是这种感觉

It is this feeling that has brought you to me.

知道我这番话的意思吗?

Do you know what I'm talking about?

母体?

The Matrix?

你想知道…

Do you want to know...

…它究竟是什么吗?

...what it is?

母体,无处不在

The Matrix is everywhere.

它就在我们周围

It is all around us.

在这个小小的房间里

Even now, in this very room.

你从窗户外可以看到它

You can see it when you look out your window...

在电视上也会看到它

...or when you turn on your television.

上班时感觉到它的存在

You can feel it when you go to work...

当你上教堂…

...when you go to church...

…或纳税时也一样

...when you pay your taxes.

它就是那个遮住你双眼的世界

It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes...

让你对真相一无所知

...to blind you from the truth.

什么真相?

What truth?

真相就是,你是个奴隶,尼欧

That you are a slave.

同其他任何人一样,每个人呱呱落地后

Like everyone else, you were born into bondage...

就活在一个没有知觉的牢狱

...born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch.

当一辈子囚犯

A prison...

一个思想被禁锢的囚犯

...for your mind.

很不幸,我无法告诉你

Unfortunately, no one can be...

什么是母体

...told what the Matrix is.

你必须自己体会

You have to see it for yourself.

这是你的最后机会

This is your last chance.

这是你最后一次机会

After this, there is no turning back.

如果你吞下蓝色药丸

You take the blue pill...

故事到此结束 你会在床上醒来,继续去彷徨

...the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe...

不分东南西北

...whatever you want to believe.

如果你吞下红色药丸

You take the red pill...

你就留在了这个故事中的仙境

...you stay in Wonderland...

我会带你去看个明白 爱丽丝看到的兔子窝究竟有多深

...and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

记住…

Remember...

…我要告诉你的只有一样东西——真相

...all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

随我来

Follow me.

艾巴,上线了吗?

Apoc, are we on-line?

快了

Almost.

时间总是在同我们作对

Time is always against us.

请在这里坐下

Please, take a seat there.

你也这么做过?

You did all this?

你吞下去的药丸,是一套追踪程序

The pill you took is part of a trace program.

它中断你的载体信号 这样我们就能准确定点你的空间位置

It disrupts your carrier signals so we can pinpoint your location.

这是什么意思?

What dos that mean?

它的意思就是,把安全带系起来,伙计…

It means buckle your seat belt, Dorothy...

…因为我们就要…

...because IKansas...

…脱胎换骨了

...is going bye-bye.

是你们…?

Did you?

你做过这样的梦没有,尼欧 就是你觉得它不是梦

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real?

如果在这种梦中你无法醒过来 那又会怎么样?

What if you were unable to wake from that dream?

你怎么去知道自己是生活在梦魇世界里

How would you know the difference between the dream world...

还是真实世界中?

...and the real world?

不可能

This can't be.

什么?

Be what?

不可能是真的?

Be real?

进入复制程序

Going into replication.

艾巴

Apoc

程序没有被执行

Still nothing.

好冷

It's cold.

好冷啊!

It's cold!

坦克,立即给信号

Tank, we'll need a signal soon.

心脏衰竭

I got a fibrillation.

艾巴,定位

Apoc, location.

已经接近目标

Targeting almost there.

他的心跳停止

He's going into arrest.

锁定,我已经控制住他了

Lock. I got him!

马上,坦克,马上开始

Now, Tank, now!

欢迎…

Welcome...

…来到真实世界

...to the real world.

成功了,崔妮蒂

We've done it, Trinity.

终于找到了

We found him.

但愿你是对的 我用不着“但愿”两字

I hope you're right. I don't have to hope.

我一定是对的

I know it.

我死了吗?

Am I dead?

正好相反

Far from it.

他身上我们还有很多工作要做

He still needs a lot of work.

你这是在干什么?

What are you doing?

你的肌肉全部萎缩了,我们正在重建

Your muscles atrophied. We're rebuilding them.

为什么我的眼睛好痛?

Why do my eyes hurt?

你从来没用过它们

You've never used them before.

别急,尼欧

Rest, Neo.

你会知道一切真相的

The answers are coming.

莫费思,我身上发生什么事了?

Morpheus, what's happened to me?

这是什么地方?

What is this place?

现在问“何时”,要比问“什么”重要的多

More important than "what" is "when."

现在是“何时”?

"When"?

你还以为今年是 1999 年吧

You believe it's the year 1999...

实际上现在已经快 2199 年了

...when, in fact, it's closer to 2199.

我无法告诉你具体的日期

I can't tell you exactly what year it is...

…因为我们自己也不知道

...because we honestly don't know.

而且越解释,越糊涂,不说了,尼欧

There's nothing I can say that will explain it for you.

跟我来吧

Come with me.

你自己看

See for yourself.

这是我的战舰

This is my ship.

尼布加尼撒号,气垫飞行战舰

The Nebuchadnezzar. It's a hovercraft.

这里是主舱

This is the main deck.

这是核心区

This is the core.

* 尼布加尼撒 * 美国制造 * 2006年*

从这里,我们向母体发出 黑客广播讯号,进行干扰

...where we broadcast our pirate signal and hack into the Matrix.

我的同伴,大多数你都已认识

Most of my crew you already know.

这是艾巴.

This is Apoc...

…苏薇琪

...Switch...

…他是塞佛

...and Cypher.

还不认识的那个家伙是坦克 还有他哥哥道瑟

The ones you don't know, Tank and his big brother, Dozer.

站在你后面的那个小不点叫耗子

The little one behind you is Mouse.

你不是想知道母体是什么吗?

You wanted to know what the Matrix is?

崔妮蒂

Trinity.

别紧张,尽力放松

Try to relax.

感觉上会有点怪

This will feel a little weird.

辅助磁盘机

这…

This...

…就是宏控架构

...is the Construct.

它是我们的装载程序

It's our loading program.

我们可以载入任何东西,比如服装

We can load anything, from clothing...

器材

...to eguipment...

武器

...weapons...

模拟训练

...training simulations...

我们需要的任何东西

...anything we need.

我们现在就是在电脑运行的程序里面吗?

Right now we're inside a computer program?

有那么难以置信吗?

Is it really so hard to believe?

你的衣服已经被换掉 手臂上的插孔也没有了

Your clothes are different. The plugs in your body are gone.

发型也换了个

Your hair has changed.

你现在这个人 我们称之为“残留自我影像”

Your appearance now is what we call "residual self-image."

你在虚拟世界的投影

It is the mental projection of your digital self.

这不是真的吧?

This isn't real?

什么叫“真”?

What is "real"?

你怎样给“真”下定义?

How do you define "real"?

如果说是你能感觉到的东西

If you are talking about what you can feel...

…你能闻到的气味,你能尝到味道…

...what you can smell, what you can taste and see...

那么这个“真”就是 你大脑作出反应的电子信号

...then "real" is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

你所知道的世界就是这样一个世界

This is the world that you know.

这是20世纪末的世界

The world as it was at the end of the 20th century.

我们现在把它看成是 “神经交互模拟”的一部份

It exists now only as part of a neural-interactive simulation...

…称之为母体

...that we call the Matrix.

你生活的那个世界是个梦境世界,尼欧

You've been living in a dream world, Neo.

现在你看到的…

This is the world...

才是真实的世界

...as it exists today.

欢迎来到真实的…

Welcome to the desert...

…戈壁荒漠

...of the real.

我们只掌握到少得可怜的信息

We have only bits and pieces of information.

但是我们知道在21世纪初的某个时候

But what we know for certain is that in the early 21 st century...

…全世界的人都欢聚一堂 庆祝自己的伟大成就

...all of mankind was united in celebration.

我们自我陶醉,因为我们发明了“AI”

We marveled at our own magnificence as we gave birth to Al.

“AI”?

Al.

你是说“人工智能”吧?

You mean artificial intelligence.

一种卓绝的意识,赋予了机器质的改变

A singular consciousness that spawned an entire race of machines.

我们不知道是谁首先发动了战争 是我们还是机器?

We don't know who struck first, us or them.

但我们知道,当机器只能依靠太阳能的时候

But we know that it was us that scorched the sky.

是我们把天空遮掩了起来

They were dependent on solar power...

据信,如果没有太阳这一巨大的能源库

...and it was believed that they would be unable to survive...

机器将是一堆毫无用处的废铜烂铁

...without an energy source as abundant as the sun.

纵览人类历史 我们的生活根本离不开机器

Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive.

命运,看上去,真的很讽刺

Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.

人体产生的生物电大于一百二十伏特

The human body generates more bioelectricity than a 120-volt battery.

体热超过两万五千个热量单位

And over 25,000 BTUs of body heat.

用核融合的方式进行聚合

Combined with a form of fusion...

…机器就可以找到它们所需的全部能源

...the machines had found all the energy they would ever need.

它们开发出一望无际的场地

There are fields, Neo, endless fields...

人类不再从娘胎出生

...where human beings are no longer born.

像庄稼一样被种出来

We are grown.

我长久长久以来,一直不相信这种说法

For the longest time, I wouldn't believe it.

然而我亲眼目睹了栽培区

And then I saw the fields with my own eyes...

…看着它们液化尸体

...watched them liguefy the dead...

…通过静脉输入活人体内

...so they could be fed intravenously to the living.

我站在那里,看着这活生生的 恐怖的、精确的、制造过程

And standing there, facing the pure, horrifying precision...

我终于明白,原来,真相,并无奥秘可言

...I came to realize the obviousness of the truth.

什么是母体?

What is the Matrix?

控制

Control.

母体就是电脑操纵的梦境世界

The Matrix is a computer-generated dream world...

它的建立就是为了控制人类

...built to keep us under control...

以便将人变成…

...in order to change a human being...

这样的东西

...into this.



No.

我不信

I don't believe it.

这不可能

It's not possible.

是的,它不是很易理解,尼欧 但是,事实的确如此

I didn't say it would be easy, Neo. I just said it would be the truth.

别说了

Stop!

让我出去

Let me out!

让我出去!我要出去!

Let me out! I want out!

冷静,尼欧,冷静 把这些东西都给我拔掉

Easy, Neo. Easy. Get this thing out of me.

把这些东西都给我拔掉

Get this thing out of me!

别碰我!

Don't touch me!

你们给我走开!

Stay away from me!

我不信

I don't believe it.

我不信!

I don't believe it.

当心他会憋住 深呼吸,尼欧

He's gonna pop. Breathe, Neo.

快呼吸

Just breathe.

我回不去了,对吧?

I can't go back, can I?

不行

No.

不过,如果可以的话

But if you could...

你是否真的想回去?

...would you really want to?

我向你道歉

I owe you an apology.

我们有一条规矩

We have a rule:

绝对不能解放成年人的心灵

We never free a mind once it's reached a certain age.

太危险了

It's dangerous.

根深蒂固的成见很难被抛弃

The mind has trouble letting go.

我明知故犯,所以,我向你道歉

I've seen it before, and I'm sorry.

我之所以这么做,是因为…

I did what I did because...

我必须这么做

...I had to.

当母体成形时,有一个人诞生了

When the Matrix was first built, there was a man born inside...

他有随心所欲改变一切的能力

...who had the ability to change whatever he wanted...

…使母体的运行尽可能按照他的意愿

...to remake the Matrix as he saw fit.

我们当中的第一人就是他解放的

It was he who freed the first of us...

他给我们讲述真相

...taught us the truth.

只要母体存在一天

As long as the Matrix exists...

人类就无法自由

...the human race will never be free.

他死后

After he died...

先知预言他会回来

...the Oracle prophesied his return...

他的到来,就是来领导我们摧毁母体

...and that his coming would hail the destruction of the Matrix...

结束战争

...end the war...

给人类带来自由

...bring freedom to our people.

这就是为什么我们这些人 会用一生的精力在母体中搜索

That is why there are those of us who spent our lives searching the Matrix...

希望找到他

...looking for him.

我之所以这么做是因为…

I did what I did because...

我相信我已经找到了

...I believe that search is over.

好好休息一下吧

Get some rest.

你需要好好休息

You're going to need it.

为什么要休息?

For what?

为你的训练

Your training.

早上好 没睡觉?

Morning. Did you sleep?

我保证你今晚一定睡得很好

You will tonight.

我敢担保

I guarantee it.

我是坦克,是你的接线员

I'm Tank. I'll be your operator.

你没有,那个那个… 插孔?没…有

You don't have any... Holes? Nope.

我和我兄弟道瑟,是百分之百的纯种人

Me and my brother, Dozer, are 100% pure, old-fashioned, homegrown human.

我们就在这里出生

Born free right here...

是真实世界的人

...in the real world.

纯种的锡安子孙

Genuine child of Zion.

锡安? 要是战争结束

Of Zion? If the war was over tomorrow...

锡安就热闹了

...Zion's where the party would be.

锡安是一座城市?

It's a city?

最后一座人类城市 我们的唯一圣地

The last human city. The only place we have left.

它在哪里?

Where is it?

很深的地底下

Deep underground...

靠近地核,一个还很温暖的地方

...near the Earth's core, where it's still warm.

你都长这么大了,应该看见过的

You live long enough, you might see it.

我必须告诉你 我很急切地想见识你的能力

Goddamn! I gotta tell you, I'm excited to see what you're capable of...

是否真的像莫费思说的那样

...if Morpheus is right and all.

我们不该谈这档事,不过…

We're not supposed to talk about this, but...

如果你能够…

...if you are...

那就真令人兴奋

A very exciting time.

今天会很忙,我们快开始吧

We got a lot to do. We gotta get to it.

现在,我们要先执行这套程序

We're supposed to start with these programs first.

这是最没劲的垃圾

That's major boring shit.

我们来做点有趣的事吧,这个如何?

Let's do something more fun. How about...

我们来做格斗训练

...combat training?

柔道?

"Jujitsu"?

我要学习柔道?

I'm going to learn jujitsu?

什么鬼名堂!

Holy shit!

“嘿,马安济,我看他蛮喜欢的”

"Hey, Mikey, I think he likes it."

再来吗?

How about some more?

好呀,来吧

Hell, yes.

好呀,来吧

Hell, yeah.

跆拳道

醉拳

他行吗?

How is he?

有多少学多少

Ten hours straight. He's a machine.

功夫我会的

I know kung fu.

那就来露一手

Show me.

这是一套拳击训练课目

This is a sparring program...

与母体里的那套真实拳路相似

...similar to the programmed reality of the Matrix.

基本规则都一样,如重心的应用

It has the same basic rules. Like gravity.

你必须知道的是 这些规则和电脑系统里的没有区别

These rules are no different than those of a computer system.

有些可以改而用之

Some of them can be bent.

有些…

Others...

…可以破而用之

...can be broken.

懂了吗?

Understand?

来,攻击我

Then hit me...

…凭你的本事

...if you can.

好!

Good!

适应…

Adaptation...

…临场应变

...improvisation.

但是,你的弱点…

But your weakness...

…不在技术

...is not your technigue.

莫费思在和尼欧过招

Morpheus is fighting Neo.

我是怎么打倒你的?

How did I beat you?

你动作比我快

You're too fast.

你认为…

Do you believe that...

…我比你强或者比你快…

...my being stronger or faster...

…是因为我的肌肉更发达?

...has anything to do with my muscles in this place?

你在这里需要呼吸吗?

You think you're breathing air?

再来!

Again!

我的天哪!他快起来了

Jesus Christ, he's fast!

他的运动神经异于常人

His neuro-kinetics are way above normal.

你还在等什么?

What are you waiting for?

你的动作还要更快

You're faster than this.

不要怀疑自己

Don't think you are.

要尽力发挥

Know you are.

来呀,别犹豫,直接打我

Come on! Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!

我不相信

I don't believe it.

我知道你要干什么

I know what you're trying to do.

我要解放你的思想,尼欧

I'm trying to free your mind, Neo.

但我只能开启那道门

But I can only show you the door.

你得自己走过去

You have to walk through it.

坦克,载入跳跃程序

Tank, load the jump program.

载入

丢掉一切私心杂念,尼欧

You have to let it all go, Neo. Fear...

丢掉恐惧、犹豫和怀疑

...doubt and disbelief.

解放你的思想

Free your mind.

好吧

Okey-dokey.

解放我的思想

Free my mind.

他行吗?

What if he makes it?

没有人第一次就成功 我知道

No one's ever made their first jump. I know.

不过他如果成功呢? 不会的

But what if he does? He won't.

当心

Come on.

好吧

All right.

没问题 解放思想

No problem. Free my mind.

解放思想,没问题

Free my mind. No problem. Right.

这代表什么?

What does that mean?

这不代表什么

It doesn't mean anything.

第一次每个人都会跌倒

Everybody falls the first time.

对吗,崔妮蒂?

Right, Trin?

我以为这是假的 你的大脑认为是真的

I thought it wasn't real. Your mind makes it real.

如果你在母体中被杀死

If you're killed in the Matrix...

也会死在这里?

...you die here?

灵魂已出窍,躯壳何用之有?

The body cannot live without the mind.

你从来都没送过晚餐给我

I don't remember you ever bringing me dinner.

他与众不同,对吧?

There is something about him, isn't there?

别说你也相信了

You're a believer now?

我总有点奇怪

I keep wondering...

如果莫费思这么相信自己的眼光 为什么不带他去见见先知?

...if Morpheus is so sure, why not take him to see the Oracle?

时机一成熟,莫费思就会带他去的

Morpheus will take him when he's ready.

母体是一个系统,尼欧

The Matrix is a system, Neo.

这个系统就是我们的敌人

That system is our enemy.

但是,当你陷在这个系统里面时 你能看见什么?

But when you're inside, what do you see?

你看见的是上班族、教师、律师、工匠

Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters.

这些人思想狭窄,都是我们拯救的对象

The very minds of the people we are trying to save.

但是我们不动手 他们就是这个系统的一部分

But until we do, these people are a part of that system...

…也就是说,他们是我们的敌人

...and that makes them our enemy.

你必须懂得

You have to understand...

这些人中的大多数都不会愿意你去解救他们

...most of these people are not ready to be unplugged.

更有甚者,许多人对此麻木不仁

And many of them are so inert...

死心塌地地依赖着这个系统

...so hopelessly dependent on the system...

而且还会誓死捍卫它

...that they will fight to protect it.

你是在听我说呢,尼欧 还是魂已给红衣女郎给勾去了?

Were you listening to me or looking at the woman in the red dress?

我是在…

I was...

那再看一眼

Look again.

定身!

Freeze it.

这…这是母体?不是

This isn't the Matrix? No.

这是另一套训练课程,它告诉你一个道理

It's another training program designed to teach you one thing:

如果你不是我们的一员,你就会与他们为伍

If you are not one of us, you are one of them.

他们是什么?感知程序

What are they? Sentient programs.

他们能在任何软件中自由进出 而不须更改他们的系统

They can move in and out of any software still hardwired to their system.

这就是说,任何人,你不去把他的插孔拔掉

That means that anyone we haven't unplugged...

他就是一个潜在的特警

...is potentially an agent.

在母体里

Inside the Matrix...

可以说,每个人都是特警

...they are everyone...

也可以说,每个人都不是特警

...and they are no one.

要想不被他们杀死,必须敬而远之

We have survived by hiding and running from them...

但他们每个人都是守卫

...but they are the gatekeepers.

他们把守每个门户 掌握每个关键,就是说

They are guarding all the doors, they are holding all the keys, which means

迟早,总有一个人迟早会把他们打败

Sooner or later, someone will have to fight them.

迟早…

Someone

我不想骗你,尼欧

I won't lie to you, Neo.

我们中凡是遇到特警的 无论男女,都丧命了

Every single man or woman who has fought an agent, has died.

但是他们就打不过你,你会赢

But where they have failed, you will succeed.

为什么?

Why?

我看见过特警一拳打穿水泥墙

I've seen an agent punch through a concrete wall.

我们乱枪扫射,却一颗子弹都打不中

Men have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air.

他们的力度和速度来自于 一个按规则建立起来的世界

Yet their strength and speed are still based in a world built on rules.

正因为如此

Because of that...

他们永远都强不过你或快过你

...they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be.

这番话的意思是…

What are you telling me?

我的速度可以快过子弹?

That I can dodge bullets?

不是,尼欧

No, Neo.

我的这番话的意思就是,只要你有了准备

I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready...

你就不必避子弹了

...you won't have to.

我们有麻烦了

We got trouble.

锡安给过我们预警没有?

Did Zion send the warning?

没有,是另一艘战舰

No, another ship.

妈的

Shit.

乌贼追上来了

Sguiddy's sweeping in guick.

乌贼?

Sguiddy?

太空敌哨,一台电子乌贼,只有一种功能

A sentinel. A killing machine designed for one thing.

搜索和摧毁

Search and destroy.

把它送到那边去

Set her down there.

我们情况怎么样,坦克?

How are we doing, Tank?

切断电源

Power off-line.

启动 EMP……准备好了

EMP on... and ready.

EMP?就是电磁脉冲

EMP? Electromagnetic pulse.

它可以在脉冲爆发半径内 瘫痪所有的电子系统

Disables any electrical system in the blast radius.

这是我们唯一对付人工智能机器的武器

It's the only weapon we have against the machines.

我们现在哪里?

Where are we?

旧日的供水系统和废水系统

Their old service and waste systems.

下水道

Sewers.

这里原来都是城市,下水道有几百里长

There used to be cities that spanned hundreds of miles.

现在遗留下来的就是这些下水道了

Now these sewers are all that's left.

安静

Quiet.

噢,尼欧

Oh! Neo!

你把我吓得个半死

You scared the bejesus out of me.

对不起 算了

Sorry. It's okay.

那是…

Is that?

母体?正是!

The Matrix?

你总是用解码的方式查看它? 是呀,必须这样

Do you always look at it encoded? Well, you have to.

图像翻译软件为宏控架构作出解释

The image translators work for the construct program.

但是母体的图像实在太多了 充分解码是不可能的

But there's way too much information to decode the Matrix.

你要会看它,在我眼里,它们就不是解码

You get used to it. I don't even see the code.

你看,这个人的头发是棕色 那个是黑褐色,那个是红色

All I see is blonde, brunette, redhead.

嗨,你…

Do you...

喝一杯吗?

...want a drink?

好啊

Sure.

知道吗

You know...

我知道你现在在想什么

...I know what you're thinking.

因为现在我想的也是同样的事情

Because right now I'm thinking the same thing.

当然这个问题是我来到这里就一直在想的

Actually, I've been thinking it ever since I got here.

为什么,为什么当初我没有拿蓝色药丸?

Why, oh, why didn't I take the blue pill?

这马尿水还好喝吧?

Good shit, huh?

道瑟酿的

Dozer makes it.

喝这酒有两大好处:

It's good for two things:

降低引擎润滑指数和杀死脑细胞

Degreasing engines and killing brain cells.

喝了我的酒,那我要问问题了?

So can I ask you something?

他跟你说过没有,他为什么这么做?

Did he tell you why he did it?

就是,为什么你会来到这里?

Why you're here?

我的上帝!

Jesus!

思想工作真做到家了

What a mind job.

这么说,你来到这里是为了拯救世界

So you're here to save the world.

这么说,怎么不叫人把牙笑掉

What do you say to something like that?

我有一个小小的忠告

A little piece of advice.

一旦遭遇特警

You see an agent...

我的惯技就是

...you do what we do.



Run.

溜之才会大吉

You run your ass off.

谢谢你的酒

Thanks for the drink.

做个好梦

Sweet dreams.

我们的交易作成了吗,雷根先生?

Do we have a deal, Mr. Reagan?

知道吗

You know...

我知道这块肉并不存在

...I know this steak doesn't exist.

我知道,当我把它送入嘴里时

I know that when I put it in my mouth...

母体就告诉我的脑子说这东西

...the Matrix is telling my brain that it is...

汁既多

...juicy...

又可口

...and delicious.

九年后的今天

After nine years...

知道我觉悟到什么吗?

...you know what I realize?

无知就是幸福

Ignorance is bliss.

那,我们的交易就这么定了

Then we have a deal.

我什么也不想留在记忆里

I don't want to remember nothing.

忘掉一切

Nothing.

懂吗?

You understand?

我想做个有钱人

And I want to be rich.

就是,我想做一个有作为的人

You know, someone important.

比如说当演员

Like an actor.

不管你想做什么,雷根先生

Whatever you want, Mr. Reagan.



Okay.

你把我的身体弄回发电厂

You get my body back in a power plant...

让我重返母体

...reinsert me into the Matrix...

你要的东西我都给你

...I'll get you what you want.

我要进入锡安主机的登录密码

Access codes to the Zion mainframe.

我拿不出来,告诉过你我无法接触密码

No. I told you, I don't know them.

我可以把知道登录密码的人交给你

I can get you the man who does.

那就交出莫费思

Morpheus.

你的在这里,伙计,冠军早餐

Here you go, buddy. Breakfast of champions.

闭着眼睛吃吧,滑不溜俅的像生鸡蛋

Close your eyes, it feels like you're eating runny eggs.

还不如说像鼻涕

Or a bowl of snot.

知道这东西让我想起什么吗?

You know what it reminds me of?

“美味膨化麦片”,你拿它当过早餐没有?

Tastee Wheat. Did you ever eat Tastee Wheat?

他没吃过,严格地说,你也没吃过

No, but technically, neither did you.

我要说的就是这个,就是这个

That's exactly my point. Exactly.

因为,现在你一定会奇怪

Because you have to wonder...

机器怎么会知道膨化麦片 吃起来是个什么味道?

...how do the machines really know what Tastee Wheat tasted like?

也许它们搞错了

Maybe they got it wrong.

也许我认为膨化麦片吃起来实际上味道像…

Maybe what I think Tastee Wheat tasted like actually tasted like...

金枪鱼

...oatmeal or tuna fish.

就是说许多事情都会让你感到奇怪 就说鸡肉吧

That makes you wonder. Take chicken, for example.

也许它们把鸡肉的味道分解出来

Maybe they didn't know what to make it taste like...

这些成分其他食品里都有 所以鸡肉等于一切食品

...which is why it tastes like everything.

也许它们… 住嘴

And maybe they... Shut up.

这是单细胞的蛋白质…

It's a single-celled protein...

融合了综合性氨基础类、维他命和矿物质

...combined with synthetic aminos, vitamins and minerals.

身体需要的它都有

Everything the body needs.

谁说身体需要的它都有

It doesn't have everything the body needs.

这么说,我懂了 你已经通过了逃避特警的训练课程

I understand you've run through the agent training program.

知道我是谁吗?那程序是我写的

You know, I wrote that program.

又来了

Here it comes.

你觉得她怎么样? 谁?

What did you think of her? Of who?

那个红衣女郎,她是我设计的

The woman in the red dress. I designed her.

她么,她不太喜欢说话

She doesn't talk very much...

如果你想见见她 我可以安排一个非常私人的约会

...but if you'd like to meet her, I can arrange a more personal milieu.

活像个皮条客

The digital pimp hard at work.

别管这些伪君子,尼欧

Pay no attention to these hypocrites, Neo.

否认人有冲动

To deny our own impulses...

就是否认作为人的基本条件

...is to deny the very thing that makes us human.

道瑟,你吃完后

Dozer, when you're done...

把战舰升到广播高度

...bring the ship up to broadcast depth.

我们要进去了

We're going in.

带尼欧去见她

I'm taking Neo to see her.

见谁?

See who?

先知

The Oracle.

大家注意了

Everyone please observe...

请系好安全带,请勿吸烟

...the "fasten seat belt" and "no smoking" signs are on.

坐好,祝你旅途愉快

Sit back and enjoy your flight.

我们已经到了

We're in.

我们一小时后回来

We'll be back in an hour.

真不可思议…

Unbelievable...

是不是?

...isn't it?

天哪!什么?

God! What?

那家餐馆我常去

I used to eat there.

面条做得非常好吃

Really good noodles.

我一辈子都会保存这些记忆

I have these memories from my life.

不会再有了

None of them happened.

这是什么意思?

What does that mean?

意思就是,母体不知道你是谁

That the Matrix cannot tell you who you are.

先知却可以?

But an oracle can?

这就是区别

That's different.

你去见过她?

Did you go to her?

见过

Yes.

她跟你说些什么?

What did she tell you?

她告诉我…

She told me...

说了什么?

What?

我们到了

We're here.

尼欧,随我来

Come with me.

那么,这位先知也就是发表…

So, is this the same oracle that made...

预言的那位?

...the prophecy?

是的,她已经很老了 从一开始她就同我们在一起了

Yes. She's very old. She's been with us since the beginning.

什么一开始?抵抗运动

The beginning? Of the resistens.

她知道些什么呢?所有的事情?

And she knows what? Everything?

你要是问她,她会说该知道的她都知道

She would say she knows enough.

就是说,她从来都不会错

Then she's never wrong.

别拘泥于对或是错

Try not to think of it in terms of right and wrong.

她是个指路者,尼欧

She is a guide, Neo.

她可以帮助你找到出路

She can help you to find the path.

她帮助过你吗?

She helped you?

帮助过

Yes.

她告诉你了些什么?

What did she tell you?

她说我会找到救世主

That I would find the One.

我说过,我只能领你到门口

I told you I can only show you the door.

你得自己走进去

You have to walk through it.

你好,尼欧

Hello, Neo.

你来的真准时

You're right on time.

别客气,像在家里一样,莫费思 尼欧,你随我来

Make yourself at home, Morpheus. Neo, come with me.

他们是另外一些候选人

These are the other Potentials.

请在这里稍等

You can wait here.

不要试图用蛮力去弯曲它

Do not try and bend the spoon.

那是行不通的

That's impossible.

你要试着看清真相

Instead, only try to realize the truth.

什么真相?

What truth?

你手上原来没有汤匙

There is no spoon.

手上没有汤匙?

There is no spoon?

这样你就会看到 弯曲的不是汤匙,是你自己

Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself.

先知现在请你去

The Oracle will you see now.

尼欧,你来了

I know you're Neo.

我马上就好

Be right with you.

你就是先知?

You are the Oracle?

答对了!

Bingo!

和你想象的差太远了,是吧?

Not guite what you were expecting, right?

快好了

Almost done.

味道闻上去不错吧?

Smell good, don't they?



Ya.

我就不请你坐了

I'd ask you to sit down...

反正你也不会坐

...but you're not going to do anything.

花瓶的事没关系

And don't worry about the vase.

什么花瓶?

What vase?

那个花瓶

That vase.

对不起

I'm sorry.

我说过了,没关系

I said, don't worry about it.

我会叫个孩子来修复的

I'll get one of my kids to fix it.

你怎么知道这些的?

How did you know?

让你觉得更困惑的是…

What's really going to bake your noodle later on is...

如果我什么都不说,你是否还会打破花瓶?

...would you still have broken it if I hadn't said anything?

你挺机灵的,我没想到

You're cuter than I thought.

我看出来了,为什么她喜欢你

I can see why she likes you.

谁?

Who?

看上去,还不够机灵

Not too bright, though.

你知道莫费思为什么把你带来见我

You know why Morpheus brought you to see me.

那么

So...

你的想法呢?

...what do you think?

你认为自己是救世主吗?

Do you think you are the One?

说老实话,我不知道

I don't know.

你知道那是什么意思吗?

You know what that means?

那是拉丁语

It's Latin.

意思就是“了解自己”

Means, "Know thyself."

我来告诉你一个小秘密

I'll let you in on a little secret.

当一个救世主就好比心里爱着一个人

Being the One is just like being in love.

别人不能告诉你你恋爱了,只有你自己明白

No one can tell you you're in love. You just know it...

焦虑煎心

...through and through.

甜酸苦辣

Balls to bones.

好吧

Well...

让我好好看看你

...I'd better have a look at you.

张嘴,说“啊”

Open your mouth. Say, "Ah."

这样嘛…

Okay...

接下来我要说的话就是 “哼,很有趣,不过…”

Now I'm supposed to say, "Hmm, that's interesting, but..."

于是你会说…

Then you say...

“不过什么?”

..."but what?"

不过你已经知道我要告诉你什么了

But you already know what I'm going to tell you.

我不是救世主

I'm not the One.

正是这话,孩子

Sorry, kid.

你有天赋

You got the gift,

但看上去,你好像在等什么东西

...but it looks like you're waiting for something.

什么呢?

What?

你的来生,也许是,谁知道

Your next life, maybe. Who knows?

事情就是这样发展的

That's the way these things go.

笑什么?

What's funny?

笑莫费思

Morpheus.

他…

He...

我差点就相信他

He almost had me convinced.

我知道

I know.

可怜的莫费思

Poor Morpheus.

没有他,我们早就走投无路了

Without him, we're lost.

你这是什么意思,“没有他”?

What do you mean, "without him"?

这事你也想知道?

Are you sure you want to hear this?

莫费思真的把你当成真的救世主,尼欧

Morpheus believes in you, Neo.

没有任何人,包括你和我

And no one, not you, not even me...

可以说服他选择其他人

...can convince him otherwise.

他为了这个盲目的信念

He believes it so blindly...

准备奉献自己的生命来保护你

...that he's going to sacrifice his life to save yours.

什么?

What?

你将面临一个选择

You're going to have to make a choice.

你的一只手上,握着莫费思的生命

In the one hand, you'll have Morpheus' life.

另一只手上,捏着你自己的

And in the other hand, you'll have your own.

你们当中的一个将做出牺牲

One of you is going to die.

是谁呢?就取决于你了

Which one... will be up to you.

对不起,小伙子,我把事情说破了

I'm sorry, kiddo. I really am.

你有善良的灵魂

You have a good soul.

我实在不愿意把坏消息告诉给好人

And I hate giving good people bad news.

不过别担心

Don't worry about it.

你一出去

As soon as you step outside that door...

心情就会好多了

...you'll start feeling better.

你要记住,你不应该相信什么狗屁命运

You'll remember you don't believe in any of this fate crap.

你的命运由你自己掌握

You're in control of your own life.

记住了吗?

Remember?



Here...

拿块饼干

...take a cookie.

我保证,你在把这块饼干吃完之后

I promise, by the time you're done eating it...

心情就会开朗起来

...you'll feel right as rain.

刚才那番话

What was said...

是对你说的

...was for you...

它的对象只是你

...and for you alone.

XXX 红衣女郎

他们启程了

They're on the way.

那是什么?

What is that?

哇噢,难道我眼花了?

Whoa, deja vu.

你说什么?

What did you just say?

没什么,我说,我眼花了

Nothing. Just had deja vu.

看见什么了? 什么事?

What did you see? What happened?

一只黑猫打我们面前走过

A black cat went past us...

后来,又有出现一只,一模一样的

...then another just like it.

有多像?还是同一只猫?

Was it the same cat?

我说不清楚了

I'm not sure.

苏薇琪,艾巴

Switch, Apoc.

那是什么?

What is it?

当母体改变设置时,会产生脉冲 这就造成眼花现象

A deja vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something.

噢,不好

Oh, my God.

快走

Let's go.

他们切断了主电缆 我们被包围了,赶快出来

They cut the hard line. It's a trap! Get out!

噢,糟了

Oh, no.

这就是他们改变的设置 我们成了笼中鸟,出不去了

That's what they changed. We're trapped.

别慌,把你的电话给我

Be calm. Give me your phone.

一通话,他们就知道我们的所在

They'll be able to track it.

我们没别的选择

We have no choice.

接线员,坦克

Operator. Tank

找出这栋大楼的建筑图纸,快

Find a structural drawing of this building. Find it fast.

我找到了,我要找到主管线入口

Got it! I need the main wet-wall.

在八楼

Eighth floor.

他们在八楼

They're on the eighth floor.

苏薇琪,向前直走

Switch, straight ahead.

尼欧

Neo

但愿先知给过你什么好消息

I hope the Oracle gave you some good news.

就这里,向左,到了

Now left. That's it.



Good.

他们上哪儿了?

Where are they?

他们在墙里面

They're in the walls.

在墙里面!

In the walls!

是特警

It's an agent!

莫费思!

Morpheus

你一定要把尼欧带出去

You must get Neo out!

成败都靠他了!

He's all that matters!

不!莫费思,不能这样!

No, Morpheus! Don't!

崔妮蒂,走!

Trinity, go!

走!

Go!

我们不能扔下他! 没有其它办法!

We can't leave him! We have to!

快点!

Come on!

伟大的莫费思,我们终于见面了

The great Morpheus. We meet at last.

你是谁?

And you are?

在下史密斯

A Smith.

特警史密斯

Agent Smith.

对我来说你们长得都一样

You all look the same to me.

把他带走

Take him.

不!

No!

接线员,我需要出口,快

Operator. I need an exit, fast.

是塞佛?是的

Cypher. Yeah.

出了意外,是车祸

There was an accident. Goddamn car accident.

忽然就发生了,轰的一下

All of a sudden, boom.

那里好像还是有人要抓我

Somebody up there still likes me.

我找到你了

I got you.

快把我弄出来

Just get me out of here fast.

最近一个出口是 一个叫做“法兰克林和爱利”的电视修理铺

Nearest exit, Franklin and Erie. An old TV repair shop.



Right.

接线员,坦克,是我

Operator. Tank, it's me.

莫费思还活着吗?

Is Morpheus alive?

莫费思还活着吗,坦克?

Is Morpheus alive, Tank?

活着,正在移送过程中,目的地仍然不详

Yes. They're moving him. I don't know where to yet.

他还活着 我们需要出口

He's alive. We need an exit.

你们和塞佛相距不远

You're not far from Cypher.

塞佛? 我知道

Cypher? I know.

我叫他去那家电视修理铺了 知道了

I sent him to Franklin and Erie. Got it.

接到他了

Got him.

他们在哪里?

Where are they?

在拨电话

Making the call.

很好

Good.

你先走,尼欧

You first, Neo.

妈的!

Shit!

我不知道,铃声突然哑了

I don't know. It just went dead.

你好,崔妮蒂

Hello, Trinity.

塞佛?坦克在哪里?

Cypher? Where's Tank?

知道吗

You know...

长久以来

...for a long time...

我一直以为我是爱你的

...I thought I was in love with you.

连梦里都在想你

I used to dream about you.

你是个漂亮的女人,崔妮蒂

You're a beautiful woman, Trinity.

现在事情弄到这个样子,实在太不幸了

Too bad things had to turn out this way.

你把他们都杀了?

You killed them.

什么? 天哪!

What? Oh, God.

我厌倦了,崔妮蒂

I'm tired, Trinity.

我厌倦了这种战斗

I'm tired of this war...

我讨厌战斗,还有这该死的战舰

...tired of fighting. I'm tired of this ship...

天天挨冻,吃那些难以下咽的浆糊

...of being cold, of eating the same goddamn goop every day.

但是我最受不了的…

But most of all...

就是这个无所不晓的大博士和他的胡言乱语

...I'm tired of that jackoff and all of his bullshit.

吓你一跳了吧,蠢蛋!

Surprise, asshole!

你做梦也没想到会有今天吧?

I bet you never saw this coming...

老天啊,但愿我也能在那里…

God, I wish I could be there...

看着他们将你打个粉碎

...when they break you.

我太想去看你的下场了

I wish I could walk in just when it happens...

是呀,我去了

...so right then...

你就知道原来是我干的好事

...you'd know it was me.

是你出卖了莫费思

You gave them Morpheus.

他骗了我们,崔妮蒂

He lied to us, Trinity.

我们被他耍了

He tricked us!

如果你告诉我们事实

If you had told us the truth...

那颗红色药丸我当场就会塞进你的屁股里

...we would've told you to shove that red pill up your ass!

你说的不对,塞佛,他给了我们自由

That is not true, Cypher. He set us free.

“自由”…

"Free."

你把这叫做“自由”?

You call this "free"?

我所有的行动都得听他吩咐

All I do is what he tells me to do.

如果你要我在这里和母体作个选择的话

If I had to choose between that and the Matrix...

我选母体

...I choose the Matrix.

母体是个虚幻的世界

The Matrix isn't real.

不对,崔妮蒂

I disagree, Trinity.

我认为,母体…

I think the Matrix...

比这个世界要更真实

...can be more real than this world.

我现在要做的就是拔掉这里的插孔

All I do is pull the plug here...

你们那里

...but there...

就得眼睁睁地看着他去死

...you have to watch Apoc die.

崔妮蒂

Trinity

真实世界欢迎你们

Welcome to the real world.

但是你已经离开了

But you're out.

回不去了 这只是你的认为

You can't go back. That's what you think.

他们会重新复原我的身体

They'll reinsert my body.

我睡一觉,等我醒来的时候 我就什么都不记得了

I go back to sleep. When I wake up, I won't remember a thing.

噢,等等 如果你有什么重要的话要告诉苏薇琪

By the way, if you have anything important to say to Switch...

我建议你现在就说

...say it now.

不行,你不能这样

No, please don't.

我不想这样死

Not like this.

不想这样死

Not like this.

不说,活该

Too late.

你鬼迷心窍了,塞佛!

Goddamn you, Cypher!

不要恨我,崔妮蒂

Don't hate me, Trinity.

我只是一个信使

I'm just a messenger.

现在我就证明给你看

And right now, I'm going to prove it to you.

如果莫费思是对的

If Morpheus was right...

这个插孔我就该拔不出来

...there's no way I can pull this plug.

如果尼欧是救世主

If Neo's the One...

那么这里一定有…

...then there'd have to be...

某种神奇的力量出来阻止我

...some kind of a miracle to stop me.

对不对?

Right?

我的意思就是,如果他死了

I mean, how can he be the One...

他怎么成得了救世主呢?

...if he's dead?

你到现在也不肯回答我的问题

You never did answer me before...

莫费思的一派胡言你到底信还是不信?

...if you bought into Morpheus' bullshit.

说呀,我只要你一个字 “是”或者“不是”

Come on. All I want is a little yes or no.

看着他的眼睛

Look into his eyes...

那双漂亮的大眼睛

...those big, pretty eyes...

然后回答我的问题

...and tell me...

“是”

...yes...

还是“不是”

...or no.



Yes.

不!

No!

我不相信

I don't believe it.

信也好,不信也好,你这个浑蛋 来尝尝烧烤的滋味吧!

Believe it or not, you piece of shit, you're still going to burn!

你先走

You first.

你受伤了

You're hurt.

没事,会好的

I'll be all right.

道瑟呢?

Dozer?

你曾经站在这里,领略过窗外的景色吗?

Have you ever stood and stared at it?

惊叹于它的完美和…

Marveled at its beauty...

造物主的天才呢?

...its genius?

芸芸众生

Billions of people...

为她生,为她死

...just living out their lives...

无悔无怨

...oblivious.

你知道吗,第一个母体

Did you know that the first Matrix...

是得到完美设计的,人类不会经受磨难

...was designed to be a perfect human world where none suffered...

人人安居乐业

...where everyone would be happy.

但是它是一个灾难

It was a disaster.

没人习惯这种生活,整批人都死亡了

No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost.

一些人认为

Some believe that...

我们的程序语言没有能够 详细描述你们的完美世界

...we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world.

但是我认为

But I believe that...

人类这种生命体

...as a species...

只有吃得苦中苦

...human beings define their reality through misery...

方才识得真中真

...and suffering.

所以你那完美的世界只是一个噩梦

So the perfect world was a dream...

你们人类不断想要从中惊醒

...that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from.

为此,母体针对这一情况又作了重新设计

Which is why the Matrix was redesigned to this.

以符合你的

The peak...

文明的特征

...of your civilization.

我之所以说是“你的文明”

I say "your civilization"...

是因为一旦是我们为你量身定做 它就变成了我们的文明

...because when we started thinking for you, it became our civilization...

我们当然要仔细掂量,这究竟是什么东西

...which is, of course, what this is all about.

这就是演化,莫费思

Evolution, Morpheus.

演化

Evolution.

就像恐龙灭亡

Like the dinosaur.

看着窗外

Look out that window.

人类曾有辉煌岁月

You had your time.

但是未来属于我们的,莫费思

The future is our world, Morpheus.

我们是未来的主人

The future is our time.

有情况,可能对我们不利

There could be a problem.

他们对他做了什么手脚 他们强行切入了他的思路

What are they doing to him? They're breaking into his mind.

这情形有点像黑客程序 剩下的就是时间问题了

It's like hacking a computer. All it takes is time.

要多久?

How much time?

由思路而定,不过最终,它要瘫痪…

Depends on the mind. But eventually, it'll crack...

他的α图形将从这样转换成这样

...and his alpha patterns will change from this to this.

如果转换完成,他就会对他们有问必答

When it does, he'll tell them anything they want to know.

他们想干什么?

What do they want?

每艘战舰舰长进入锡安主机的登录密码

The leader of every ship is given codes to Zion's mainframe computer.

有了登录密码,他们就可进入锡安主机

If an agent got the codes and got into Zion's mainframe...

从而摧毁我们 我们不能让他们得逞

...they could destroy us. We can't let that happen.

崔妮蒂,锡安的重要性超过我,超过你

Trinity, Zion's more important than me or you...

甚至莫费思

...or even Morpheus.

怎么办,我们应该有办法的

There has to be something we can do.

有的,把他的插孔拔掉

Yes, we pull the plug.

这样你不就是杀了他了?

You're going to kill him?

你这是在杀莫费思

Kill Morpheus?

我们没有别的选择

We don't have any other choice.

我们要让人去做机器的工作

Never send a human to do a machine's job.

如果大脑被控制

If the insider has failed...

他们就会立即充当内应,除非…

...they'll sever the connection as soon as possible, unless...

他们死了,无论哪种情况

They're dead. In either case...

我们没有选择,按计划继续做下去 把乌贼派出去

We have no choice. Continue as planned. Deploy the sentinels.

立刻行动

Immediately.

莫费思,你不仅是我们的舰长

Morpheus, you were more than a leader to us.

更像是我们的父亲

You were a father.

我们永远怀念你

We'll miss you always.

住手!

Stop!

我不信我们非得这么做

I don't believe this is happening.

尼欧,不这么做就来不及了 会吗?

Neo, this has to be done. Does it?

我不知道

I don't know.

这不会是一种巧合,不可能的

This can't be just coincidence.

什么意思?

What you are talking about?

我想到先知

The Oracle...

她告诉我这件事会发生

She told me this would happen.

她说,这事该由我作出选择

She told me that I would have to make a choice.

怎么选择?

What choice?

你要干什么?

What are you doing?

我要进去

I'm going in.

不行,不能去

No, you're not.

必须去

I have to.

尼欧,莫费思牺牲自己 就是为了让我们把你带出来

Neo, Morpheus sacrificed himself so that we could get you out.

你怎么能再进去呢?

There is no way that you're going back in.

莫费思这么做,是因为他相信我是救世主 但谁知我却不是

Morpheus did what he did because he believed I'm something I'm not.

你说什么?

What?

我不是救世主,崔妮蒂

I'm not the One, Trinity.

先知对我说过了

The Oracle hit me with that too.

不对,你绝对是的

No, you have to be.

对不起,我不是,我不过是另一个普通人

I'm sorry, I'm not. I'm just another guy.

不,尼欧,那不是真的

No, Neo, that's not true.

不可能是真的

It can't be true.

为什么?

Why?

尼欧,你疯了 他们把莫费思关押在有重兵把守的大楼里

Neo, this is loco. They've got Morpheus in a military-controlled building.

即使你冲进去了,还有三个特警在看守他

Even if you somehow got inside, those are agents holding him. Three of them.

我也想莫费思回来,但你的行为是自杀

I want Morpheus back too, but what you're talking about is suicide.

我知道表面上我的行为是像自杀

That's what it looks like...

事实并非如此 但我无法向你解释清楚这一点

But this is not, I can't explain to you why it's not.

莫斐斯有个信念,愿意为此付出生命

Morpheus believed something, and he was ready to give his life for it.

现在我明白过来了,所以我必须去

I understand that now. That's why I have to go.

究竟为什么?

Why?

因为我也有信念了

Because I believe in something.

什么?

What?

我相信我能救回莫费思

I believe I can bring him back.

你要干什么?

What are you doing?

跟你一齐去

Going with you.

你不能去

No, you're not.

不能去?

"No"?

难道我不能有我的信念?

Let me tell you what I believe.

我相信,莫费思对我远比他对你更重要

Morpheus means more to me than he does to you.

我相信,如果你真的要舍身救他 那你就一定需要我的协助

I believe if you are serious about saving him, you will need my help.

而且我是舰上的负责人之一

And since I am the ranking officer...

如果你不让我去,我认为你不会成功

...if you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell.

没有我,你哪都别想去

Because you aren't going anywhere else.

坦克

Tank...

送我们进去

...load us up.

当我在母体内时,我获得了一个启示

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had...

想同你分享

...during my time here.

我在试图把你这种生命体作一个分类的时候 启示来了

It came to me when I tried to classify your species...

所以我知道

...and I realized...

你其实不是哺乳动物

...that you're not actually mammals.

我们这个星球上的每一种哺乳动物

Every mammal on this planet...

都有一种适应环境变化 取得平衡的演化本能

...instinctively develops an eguilibrium with the surrounding environment.

但你们人却没有

But you humans do not.

你们找到一个地方,然后就繁殖

You move to an area, and you multiply...

繁殖、繁殖,直到所有的自然资源都被用尽

...and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed.

你们要想生存,唯一的办法就是

The only way you can survive...

扩散出去,侵占另一块地方

...is to spread to another area.

这个星球上还有一种生命体

There is another organism on this planet...

生存方式同你们相像

...that follows the same pattern.

想知道是什么吗?

Do you know what it is?

病毒

A virus.

人类是一种疾病

Human beings are a disease.

这个星球的癌症

A cancer of this planet.

一场瘟疫

You are a plague.

消灭你们,就只有我们这些人工智能

...are the cure.

好吧,要什么尽管说

Okay, so what do you need?

就是别问我要什么奇迹

Besides a miracle.

枪支弹药,越多越好

Guns. Lots of guns.

尼欧

Neo,

没人敢做这种尝试

No one has ever done anything like this.

所以才会成功

That's why it's going to work.

为什么针剂不起作用?

Why isn't the serum working?

大概问题问错了

Perhaps we're asking the wrong guestions.

你们都出去

Leave me with him.

出去吧

Now.

坚持住,莫费思

Hold on, Morpheus.

他们来救你了,他们来了

They're coming for you. They're coming.

听得见我的话吗,莫费思?

Can you hear me, Morpheus?

我要同你促膝谈心

I'm going to be honest...

掏掏心里话

...with you.

我…

I...

讨厌…

...hate...

这个地方

...this place...

这座动物园

...this zoo...

这座监狱

...this prison...

这种现实,你爱怎么叫它都行

...this reality, whatever you want to call it.

我实在对它忍无可忍了

I can't stand it any longer.

它是一股臭气

It's the smell.

如果可以这样形容的话

If there is such a thing.

我觉得我已经被它饱和了

I feel saturated by it.

我能够…

I can...

闻到…

...taste...

你那污浊的味道

...your stink.

每次闻到这种味道,我都怕被传染上

And every time I do, I fear that I have somehow been infected by it.

多么的恶心啊

It's repulsive.

对不对?

Isn't it?

我必须离开这里

I must get out of here.

我一定要逃出去

I must get free.

钥匙就在这个脑袋里

And in this mind is the key.

我的钥匙!

My key.

只要将锡安摧毁,我就没有必要在这里了

Once Zion is destroyed, there is no need for me to be here.

你懂吗?

Do you understand?

我要登录密码

I need the codes.

我必须打进锡安

I have to get inside Zion...

你必须告诉我如何进去

...and you have to tell me how.

告诉我,你说

You're going to tell me...

不说,死路一条

...or you're going to die.

把你随身带着的金属器物都拿出来

Please remove any metallic items you're carrying.

钥匙、硬币…

Keys, loose change.

天啊!

Oh, shit!

请求增援

Backup.

立即增援

Send backup.

不许动!

Freeze!

你这是干嘛?

What were you doing?

他不知道

He doesn't know.

不知道什么?

Know what?

我想他们要来救他了

I think they're trying to save him.

“手上没有汤匙”

There is no spoon.

找到他们,全部杀掉!

Find them and destroy them!

重复一遍,我们遭到攻击

I repeat, we are under attack!

崔妮蒂!

Trinity

不过是个人类

Only human.

看你怎么躲

Dodge this.

你那手哪学的?哪一手?

How did you do that? Do what?

你跟他们一样会躲子弹 我没还见过谁有那么快的速度

You moved like they do. I've never seen anyone move that fast.

现在还不够快

It wasn't fast enough.

会开那东西吗?

Can you fly that thing?

没学过

Not yet.

接线员

Operator.

坦克,我需要飞行程序,驾驶 B-212 直升机

I need a pilot program for a B-212 helicopter.



Hurry.

可以走了

Let's go.

不会吧

No.

莫费思,站起来

Morpheus, get up.

站起来,站起来

Get up, get up.

他跳不过来的

He's not going to make it.

崔妮蒂!

Trinity

我就知道

I knew it.

他是救世主

He's the One.

现在你相信了吗,崔妮蒂?

Do you believe it now, Trinity?

莫费思

Morpheus

那位先知

The Oracle...

她告诉我,她把你该听的…

She told me... She told you...

全告诉你了

...what you needed to hear.

一句废话也没有

That's all.

尼欧,你迟早会认识到

Sooner or later you'll realize, just as I did...

认识未来是一回事

...there's a difference between knowing the path...

而走向未来又是一回事

...and walking the path.

接线员,坦克

Operator. Tank

天哪,终于听到你的声音了 我们需要出口

It's good to hear your voice. We need an exit.

已经准备好了 在地铁站,站名“斯带巴博”

Got one ready. Subway station, State and Balboa.

妈的

Damn it!

追踪已经完成

The trace was completed.

知道他们现在何处

We have their position.

乌贼待命出发

Sentinels are standing by.

命令攻击

Order the strike.

他们还没出去

They're not out yet.

你先走,莫费思

You first, Morpheus.

尼欧,我有话要对你说…

Neo, I want to tell you something...

但我又怕说出来会有不好的结果

...but I'm afraid of what it could mean if I do.

先知对我说的话已经全部成为事实

Everything the Oracle told me has come true.

就是除了这件事

Everything but this.

哪件事?

But what?

尼欧

Neo

怎么会这样? 坏在一个特警手上

What happened? An agent.

你必须再把我送出去

Send me back.

不行

I can't.

安德森先生

Mr. Anderson.

快跑,尼欧,快跑

Run, Neo. Run.

他要干什么?

What is he doing?

他开始觉悟了

He's beginning to believe.

你没子弹了

You're empty.

你也一样

So are you.

我将乐呵呵地看着你死去…

I'm going to enjoy watching you die...

安德森先生

...Mr. Anderson.

上帝啊,他会杀死他的

Jesus, he's killing him.

听见了吗,安德森先生?

You hear that, Mr. Anderson?

这声音预示着你在劫难逃

That is the sound of inevitability.

这声音就是你的丧钟

It is the sound of your death.

再见,安德森先生

Goodbye, Mr. Anderson.

我的名字…

My name...

是尼欧

...is Neo.

怎么啦? 不知道,无法定位

What happened? I don't know. I lost him.

〖 警告:异物逼近 ! 〗

噢,啐!

Oh, shit.

乌贼来了

Sentinels.

还有多远? 还有五、六分钟

How long? Five, maybe six minutes.

坦克,给 EMP 充电

Tank, charge the EMP.

他还没出来,我们不能用 我知道的,崔妮蒂,别担心

We can't use that until he's out. I know, Trinity. Don't worry.

他能够出来的

He's gonna make it.

要平底鞋还是舞鞋?不是,就是…

Flat or pumps? No, just...

我见鬼了?那是我的手机!

What the shit? That's my phone!

那个人抢走了我的手机!

That guy took my phone!

找到他了

Got him!

他正在跑

He's on the run.

博士先生

Mr. Wizard...

快把我接出去

...get me out of here!

这里有个老出口:华伯和雷克街

I got an old exit. Wabash and Lake.

噢,坏了

Oh, shit!

路在哪里?快说啊!

Help! Need a little help!

进门

The door.

走左手边的门

The door on your left.

错了,这是右边

Your other left!

走后门

The back door.

红色警告

不行了

Oh, no.

它们已经到了

Here they come.

他一定出得来

He's going to make it.

胡同底有座救生梯,接303室

The fire escape at the end of the alley, room 303.

〖 警告:舰壳破坏 〗

它们已经进来了

They're inside.

快,尼欧

Hurry, Neo.

不可能

It can't be.

看看死了没有

Check him.

已经死了

He's gone.

再见,安德森先生

Goodbye, Mr. Anderson.

尼欧

Neo,

我已经不再害怕了

I'm not afraid anymore.

先知告诉我,我会爱上谁 那个我爱上的人

The Oracle told me that I'd fall in love, and that the man I loved...

就是救世主

...would be the One.

所以你知道吗?

So you see...

你不会死的

...you can't be dead.

你不会

You can't be...

因为我爱你

...because I love you.

你听见了吗?

You hear me?

我爱你

I love you.

现在,起来吧

Now, get up.

来吧

No.

怎么会?

How?

他是救世主

He is the One.

我知道你们在那里

I know you're out there.

我感觉得到

I can feel you now.

你们害怕了

I know that you're afraid.

你们害怕我们

You're afraid of us.

你们害怕改变

You're afraid of change.

〖 系统崩溃 〗

我不知道将来

I don't know the future.

我来这里,不是告诉你们,一切将怎么结束

I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end.

我是来告诉你们,一切将怎么开始

I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

我要挂电话了

I'll hang up this phone.

我要把你们瞒着人类的事实大白天下

And then I'll show these people what you don't want them to see.

让芸芸众生见到真实世界

I'm going to show them a world...

一个没有电脑的世界

...without you.

没有硬性规定和任何界线

A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries.

一个充满可能性的世界

A world where anything is possible.

实现了这样的世界之后,我们再奔向何处?

Where we go from there...

我把这个选择留给你们

...is a choice I leave to you.
<< 如何阅读一本书 The.Matrix.Reloaded.2003 >>

Copyright© eyex & xos
The comments are owned by the author. We aren't responsible for their content.
Author Thread
friend links
Themes

(2 themes)
Login
Username:

Password:


Lost Password?
Register now!
Categories
Xoops (11)
--Modules (2)
--Themes (0)
Article (8)